Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"Well if you want it more private then I'd suggest either going home early and setting up something beautiful. For example, placing a rose pedal carpet (like a lot of pedals) to like the backyard or bedroom. Place a giant heart made of pedals or candles or like a bunsen burner! You know science stuff! You can be at the center and say some cute line. Or do something like that here but in her office and I can distract her all day while you set it up." She smiles. "Ooo maybe sparklers in the back that say I Love You!" Her eyes practically sparkling. "I'd tell you what my ex fiance did but perhaps another day." She smiles.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she takes the arms and legs to liza and liza sighs and changes to lizardia
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I'll try" he was gonna go in for a hug, leaning forward, but quickly leaning back. "...thank you... Jules"
She sighs. "I'm not a monster, bring it in." She smiles and holds out her arms.
Quetzalli listened silently and stayed curled along Karma. “Would you like me to leave?” She asked as she looked at the legs and arms

He opened his arms slightly and hugged her awkward. He seemed embarrassed to hug someone other than Alyson
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ don’t underestimate the power of the mind.” She layed on the cot. “ I’m bored. Anybody have any ideas?” She sighed. “ so who wants to chat just for the heck of it?”

"stay little dragon, you are fine"
She pats his back and heads into the shadows. "Good luck!" She says and appears out of nowhere in front of Tyra. She holds out her hand revealing 8 Crystal's. "Sorry I was helping Clyde or I wouldve had them here faster." She smiles.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"really, you want me to upgrade this obsolete stuff, this stuff is like what i used to make 30 years ago" she revealed she was older than she looked

“ you awesome Jules. Thanks. I hope we can be friends.” She smiled and relaxed. She sensed the crystals. “ thanks. It so nice to have friendly people around for once.”
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"go tell her to give me a day or so"
Quetzalli nodded “Alright.” She smiled and started to watch curiously. She was a fairly large size, compared to other species but not that big for dragons. Having to use an enchantment in her earring to make herself smaller since starting their flight, it was much easier to fit inside and be comfortable.

karma goes back to tyra"it will take her a day or so"

Clyde thought of something, hoping he would come up with a good idea He wanted to ask Jules again, but he didn't want to bother. A guard came past them and reminded everyone to go in their cells

"you do realize most of us dragons are in a humanoid form for a reason, right q"

“ ok thanks. I we will see how things goes.” She was already in her cell. She watched everybody leave. “Yea yea whatever.” She said when the gaurd talked, she sighed and just laid there. “ thank for your guys help.”
"We are now friends." She smiles. "Come to me if you ever want to talk or need anything." She smirks. "Because, I've got got friends on the other side." She chuckles sarcastically.

she kisses jules's cheek again and hugs her
“Yes, but it would be difficult to be on your shoulders like you are allowing if I were in my human form.” She chuckled softly, “It’s been ages since I’ve seen other dragons.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus