Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He went to Alyson, knocking on her door. He looked around. He was gonna ask her some questions
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i see other dragons everyday, mainly because some of my family is still alive"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She giggled. “ thanks karma and Jules for your help.” She closed her eyes and just relaxed since she really had no choice.
"You are a risk taker aren't you Karma." She chuckles.

He knocked on it again. "Alyson? You there?"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Oh sorry I didnt hear you!" She opened the door with her goggles on. She pushes them up. "Hey honey!" She kisses his cheek as she has black soot stuff on her cheek.

He wiped the soot off her cheek. "You look cute with goggles on" he smiled and went in. "What are you working on?" he just figured he would propose to her right there, right now

"Just .. well I'm not sure... I was just mixing stuff." She chuckles. "I'm teasin, I'm trying to figure out a good way to charge things like Crystal's and or other rare things that humans aren't use to. What brings you here?" She smiles. "I mean I love seeing you but we still have an hour until we go home." She bashfully smiles.

"Well..." he got on a knee. "We've been together for a long time, and I learned a lot about you, and we just seemed to bond... like, we were meant for each other" he pulled out a box. "Alyson..." he opened the box, revealing a gold/diamond ring. "Will you marry me?' he looked up

(

she nods at jules

She looked at him as he got down on his knee with happiness in her eyes. Her heart skips as she places her hands over her mouth and her eyes fill with happy tears. "Oh Clyde...Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" She hugs him tight and kisses him all over his face before holding out her left hand.
Quetzalli nodded, “I...” She then went silent and didn’t feel like saying anything about her past yet. She smiled and waved her tail as a hello to Jules
"Well you know where to find me if you need me." She winks and disappears in the shadows. She is now in her cell.

"are you tired q?"
She waves at Q before leaving.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He sighed, silently waiting for Karma to return, hoping for good news.
Quetzalli hummed “I’m a little tired, not that much though.” She smiled at her

she pets q's head

Alyson wrote:
She looked at him as he got down on his knee with happiness in her eyes. Her heart skips as she places her hands over her mouth and her eyes fill with happy tears. "Oh Clyde...Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" She hugs him tight and kisses him all over his face before holding out her left hand.

He smiled and slipped the ring over her finger. "It looks beautiful on you"

she claps"nice job"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus