Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli made a slight purring noise in content as she relaxed more, not used to the touch but it was enjoyable.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She gazes at it and smiles softly and lovingly. "I love it." She holds out her hand then turns to him and jumps into his arms.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles and yawns
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He flopped back down on his cot, disappointed, but not surprised.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He smiled as she did, holding her in his arms. "Well... we can talk about this later... but you have work to do, I have to get the others to bed" he kissed her neck, before setting her down. "FInish up, and meet me here"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She giggles. "Alright. I'll be here!" She smiles as she gets back to work. Placing her goggles on.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra sensed the connection. She mumbled “ predicable.” Her powers may be severely weakened. But she knew they loved each other or at least Clyde anyway. “ as I said love birds.” She mumbled before going back to not caring.

He went out, with a smile plastered to his face. "Alright guys, time for bed!" he said as he wanted to Jules about the news

"btw it will be a couple days"

He grunted at Clyde's chipper attitude, disappointed that Karma had said that someone might be able to fix him, and then simply left him to wallow in his own filth.
Quetzalli had accidentally fallen asleep on Karma’s shoulders, a soft smile upon her face
"Well, someone's chipper. I bet I know why." She smirks as she crosses her arms.

"dont be mad, i told you after she is fixed up, webb"

He sighed. "I know, i'm sorry."

she hugs jules

He smiled at Jules "You bet it" he was gonna hug her, but she was behind a cage, so he just looked at her for a little, tears forming his eyes. "I did it..."
"Well congratulations! I know you both love each other. " she reaches through and pats his shoulder. She gets wrapped up in Karmas arms. She smiles as she hugs her back.

her tail sways
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

He wakes up. ‘Why is everyone so happy? And what happened to monster man?’

He nodded and walked off, getting everyone in their cages

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus