Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Venom wrote:
He wakes up. ‘Why is everyone so happy? And what happened to monster man?’

"I remain, for all to enjoy" it said in his mind
"What brings you here?" She asks sweetly.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Oh god pig boy is still here. Wait... I’m starting to put things together.... yes, I’m sensing a past conversation........ MS ALYSON IS NOW MRS ALYSON?’
Quetzalli was still sleeping soundly on Karma’s shoulders and muttering in an ancient language
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she kisses jules's cheek
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

she fell off her cot. " oh geez. somebody please help!" she said to get a guard or somebody to help. have no legs or arms meant falling on the floor meant you cant get up. she managed to sit upright. she went into clyde head for a brief moment. " nice job. im glad you found somebody you love." she sounded like she was happy for him and it sounded real which was rare for her. she then broke the link as the glasses caused her pain.

Venom puts her on her bed with telekinesis

she listens
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

" thank you." it felt weird. she smiled. " thank you venom." she laid on her bed and used her teeth to pull up a blanket. she felt weird and thought how to make it in the morning. but that was in the morning. she yawned.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Lizardia laughs"how silly you humans love to get married"

‘I’m hungry.’
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Here is your treat" he presented Venom with a bowl of Salmon and water. "Enjoy, I will be here if anyone needs me" he walked off

He eats it all

she continues upgrading the arms and legs
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Okay... so... me and Alyson are going home... the scientist is here just in case you need anything. Everyone ready to sleep?" he asked and looked around

‘Yes’

"why would i sleep?"
Quetzalli hummed slightly and she started to wake, “S-Sorry.” She looked embarrassed as she jumped off Karma and onto the floor, turning human

"just sleep q"
"No need to apologize." She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus