Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Monody stuck with Redstar until they were all called to their cells. She could tell that the feline was hungry, and the Pandae herself was expecting some sort of meal before lights-out. It turned out not to be true, though it wouldn't have been the first time she went to bed hungry. And she knew it wouldn't be the last, either. Not knowing if Redstar had been assigned a cell, the Shitak led them both to her own, wanting to have some comfort other than just her own tail in the cold, cramped room. She cuddled up with the feline, hugging her tight and falling asleep rather quickly.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody didn't remember walking back to his cell, at least not a lot. The tall being was tired, for no reason other than having to deal with the fear demon or something. Sure his presence could make anyone stop feeling fear althogether, it was part of the reason why his children didn't run away screaming at giving him a first glance. But having a being that fed on fear was exhausting for more than one reason. On one side, he had to keep counteracting the beings actions, and on the other, he wanted to rip him up, deity or not.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

"Jeez, that's a bit dark." He said in response to the Babadook. "To be fair, i'm not really surprised.

Roman was sticking to Nobody's side like glue, as he didn't want to leave for another month and risk getting found by the local police and taken back home. He snickered a little at the weird rotting dude's comment's. He seemed like Roman's type of guy, sarcastic. Roman hoped he wouldn't be dragged out soon so that he could maybe speal to him.

((And then everybody died.))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

( im waiting for lights on)

((Idk, I was waiting for stephen to do something I guess. Also a heads up to everyone, if your character feels depressive or anxious, there's a 50-60% chance my character will aproach your's, if you read his prof you'll know why))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Lights up!" yelled a guard, who turned on the lights and opened the cages

Roman hid behind Nobody, considering Nobody's height and proportions it wasn't exactky hard, as Nobody shot awake, eyes blinking a lot. Roman himself was only half awake, yawning soundlessly, and shaking a little from some of the nightmare'd he'd had.

she yawns and rolls so the blankets get off of her and for a brief moment forgot she had no arms or legs. "dumb i was hoping to sleep in. she then realized the problem traveling place to place and doing basic stuff would be a pain. she shakes her head to get her hair out of her face.

He stood, stepping out of his cell with a yawn, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. "Morning..." He said to nobody in particular, smacking his lips tiredly.

((XD I'm weezing over here))

((why?))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Nobody wrote:
Roman hid behind Nobody, considering Nobody's height and proportions it wasn't exactky hard, as Nobody shot awake, eyes blinking a lot. Roman himself was only half awake, yawning soundlessly, and shaking a little from some of the nightmare'd he'd had.

"Foolish imbecile, staying here. You put yourself at risk of being killed. Go home" it said, walking out in it's more humanoid form, stretching

((What's the name of my character? XD))

((Ah, the puns))

He limped past the Babadook, his 'legs' shying away from the creature as he passed it, glaring bitterly.

Roman flipped the male looking thing the bird, giving him a glare, whispering back a "I don't want to go back to that hell"

His family didn't care, didn't believe him, so, he had come to the person he trusted the most. Or being. Doesn't matter.

Nobody had lifted an eyebrow at Roman's behavior, but nothing was said, he knew the edgy teen acted like this on a daily bassis. He walked out of his cell, Roman like his shadow walking by him, and thought of ways to convince him that maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to infiltrate the facility and stay here incognito.

Roman on the other hand was wondering if he could somehow get a job here as a guard.

tyra tried to shake the glasses off. the glasses need to be clean and where bugging her. she she sighed. she hated asking for help. she tried to find a way off the cot and out of the cell. she looked annoyed.

He entered her cell, knowing it was his fault she was like this. "Hey, um... do you need help?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus