Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

" please. it not your fault. the limbs just ran out of energy. so it not your fault." she smiled. she seemed a bit shy as she knew she need help.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Nobody wrote:
Roman flipped the male looking thing the bird, giving him a glare, whispering back a "I don't want to go back to that hell"

His family didn't care, didn't believe him, so, he had come to the person he trusted the most. Or being. Doesn't matter.

Nobody had lifted an eyebrow at Roman's behavior, but nothing was said, he knew the edgy teen acted like this on a daily bassis. He walked out of his cell, Roman like his shadow walking by him, and thought of ways to convince him that maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to infiltrate the facility and stay here incognito.

Roman on the other hand was wondering if he could somehow get a job here as a guard.

(hahaha, no. No edgy teens)

It frowned and walked past, heading to the shower. Since in it's smaller form, he would enjoy a hot shower
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He nodded. "So... is there anything I can do?" He asked, apologetic.

"your fine it not your fault. will you please pull my hair back? it in my face." her hair was messy and in her face. her hair was long and white. " im just glad where friends."

He nodded and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "It is my fault." He sighed and walked out.
Nobody (played anonymously)

((I don't get it? Mango, something wrong?))

“ it not your fault it mine and the people who work here. It thanks to you that maybe actually enjoy life now. “ she said. she Missed the tanks that served as a way for her to take a bath without arms or legs. ( it similar to the tanks Darth Vader uses but a bit different. It not see through and it cleans her not heal.)

Nobody wrote:
((I don't get it? Mango, something wrong?))

((No, nothing's wrong. What seemed wrong?))

It took it's time in the shower, steam flowing all around it

He sat back down on his cot, resuming his conversation with the disease inside of him, in case that Karma's cousin was unable to help him get cured.

((You said no edgy teens and I thought you were angry at me :( ))

((No, no, no))

She just sat there waiting. She did know what but something. She hoped giving up her arms and legs for a day or 2 would be worth it. She wished her brother was here to cause some chaos.

Nobody got in the shower, standing as far as he could from the fear inducing being, and bathed, his dark shadowy looking skin not changing much as it was his natural skin tone.

Roman just sat, annoyed with the fact that a supernatural being somehow felt the need to bathe.

Nobody didn't take long, as it wasn't really that hard for him to keep himself clean.

He sighed, exiting his cell and heading to the cafeteria.

she sighed and just laid back down in bed. she giggled. she likely be punished for this. but what choice did she have? she yawned and fell asleep tired and bored. she smiled at the thought of her new friends.
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would float to the cafeteria. He looked at the food, in disgust, and then sighed. He sat down in a table and tapped his fingers. Looking around at the strangers, all he wanted was blood. The male was mad he couldn't. His powers seemed to be cut off in this place. He tried to make a blood bag appear, but it did. When he grabbed it, it glitches then disappears. The male rolls his eyes, then just wait for this time to be over. His hair still dripping water, from the shower. He just wanted to lay on his bed, at this point.

He raised his eyebrow at the man when he attempted to summon blood, before deciding to help him out. "I'm assuming you're some type of vampire?" He asked Ace, legitimately curious.
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace looks to the other male then raise a brow. The male shakes his head no and lets off a light chuckle. His left eye covered with his eye patch.

"I am no such thing as those weak beings...I am a demon, but I enjoy drinking blood mre than eating. But. I do get called a vampire a lot because of that."

He shrugged. "Well, it probably isn't still fresh, but my cot is pretty much soaked with the stuff." He informed Ace.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus