Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would then become serious. Then sighs.

"Do I look like the type to suck blood off of a coat? No. Sorry, But I would rather drink a blood bag."

He scoffed. Then leaned against his hand, and yawns slightly. His demon wings appear on his back. There were..tiny sadly, He was always made fun of when he was in heaven, and hell For that same reason.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He walked off, shrugging again as his 'legs' stayed wrapped around his waist.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody walked torwards the mess hall? and looked at the food, he had no idea what most of this was, as in the wild he'd hunt and eat wild animals, reasons why he'd had a couple of run in's with the godess of life and Mother nature, who didn't seem too fond of him.

Ace watched his. Trying hard to make another appear. It disappears, and he growls loudly. Standing up, and kicking the table leg. He quickly storms off mad. Wanting to find his cell and cool down.*
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra wanted somebody to talk to maybe Stephen would? she sighed as her body hurt from the dumb glasses which shocked her for trying to use her powers. but she waited for her body to recover. so she eventually got her pillow on the ground and rolled onto the pillow on the ground. she then laid on the pillow recovering her strength.

Ace walks by her cell seeing her do this. He raises a brow. The male yawns and then waves to her.

"Aren't you going to eat? It's bad to starve yourself."

she looked annoyed. " i don't have any arms or legs right now. i have not even been able to get a show since my legs and arms are getting fixed." she sighed and managed to sit up leaning on the wall. she thought dumb brat look before you talk.

Ace would look to her. Then looks to himself. He rolls his eyes. Staring to her, examing her body.

"Ah. sorry, maybe I should look before speaking."

He stands, then takes a bow in apology.

she nods. " your fine. it common. i can sense your upset im sorry your upset." she looked at him. thought she could not see him. she smirked. " your a demon. are you not? that impressive. first time i have met one."

Ace would look to her. Raising a brow, but then smirking slightly. The male then sits outside her cell, on the floor, he crosses his legs. Placing his hands on his thighs.

"Are you really just meeting one? I am not upset. I just...want something, I can't have."

He sighs.

" yes your the first demon i met. let me guess you want blood fresh blood? i would offer mine but i don't want to lose to much as that would mean i die. i have met vampires and you are very different from vampires."

Ace would raise a brow. Then would chuckle slightly. He stands up, and takes a step into her cell since it was open. He walks to her, and sits beside her.

"Boo"

*He turns visible, and then looks around her cell. The male would scoff slightly.

"So rude, your cell is nice, mine is dirty, and has a rat that won't leave."

He then turns his attention back to her and thinks for a second.

"Hmmmm, you sure do know a lot about me. But you don't know my name."

He snickers.

" let me guess ace?" she giggled. " i have mind powers but due to this dumb glass they are weaken. but due to you being close to me i can sense your mind. " you know i cant see you right? so scaring me not that easy." she giggled and listened for where he was. " it like any cell. you could toss the rat out or something along those line and you could clean the cell if you want. that what i do in my free time when i have my arms and legs."

Ace would reach over and pats her head lightly before ruffling her hair. The male then pulls back. And his tiny demon wings flap. The male was smiling slightly. He was usually mischievous, but with her, he felt he could be his kind caring self.

"When will they bring your arms and legs back?"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He got out of the shower and dried off, before turning into the monster form

" in a day or 2 sadly. im likely to get in trouble with the gaurds. unless they choose not to be dumb and evil. " she looked around and sighed. " if i may what your favorite powers you have?" she accepted him messing up her hair.

Ace would tap his finger to his chin. Then speaks softly, and smiles as he does so.

"I have invisibility, and shape-shifting."

" that cool. im surprised you don't get out of here. you seem very powerful. cause those are useful powers. what do you like to shapeshift into?"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The demon went to her. "Where is your legs and arms, Tyra?" it asked, grinning

Ace would then yawn slightly tired. He lays on the cell floor, and stares to the ceiling.

"Well, I don't have any other place to be. I can escape if I want to. But I like to shift into a crow, and a tiger. I found those two things, useful to me. I have wings..but they're tiny."

The male turns to the demon, and lets out a low growl.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus