Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

" oh the great dumb big kitty comes. they are getting fixed. now kitty you might need to work on learning to scare people. cause you look like a overly sized child pretending to be a monster. " after insulting the god of fear. she turne to talk to ace. " what wrong ace? i love tigers. i use to play with some tiger cubs before becoming a subject."
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace looks to her. Then tilts his head. The male then shakes his head. And hugs his knees.

"I Despise...other demons....but....It's nothing. I want you to know..your very beautiful. Despite, not having arms and legs at the moment."

He chuckles.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Tyra and pan wrote:
" oh the great dumb big kitty comes. they are getting fixed. now kitty you might need to work on learning to scare people. cause you look like a overly sized child pretending to be a monster. " after insulting the god of fear. she turne to talk to ace. " what wrong ace? i love tigers. i use to play with some tiger cubs before becoming a subject."

It laughed, a shrill, demented laugh. "What if I smash your immobile body to pieces, Hmm?" it asked, it's teeth getting larger

" thank you. no matter what others say i think you amazing ace. maybe we can be friends? i mean your cool and you seem like the type to be very smart and nice. but likes to cause trouble. you remind me of my brother who known for his pranks."

The Babadook wrote:
Tyra and pan wrote:

It laughed, a shrill, demented laugh. "What if I smash your immobile body to pieces, Hmm?" it asked, it's teeth getting larger

she got uneasy but sighed. " how did somebody like you be brought here god of fear?"
Nobody (played anonymously)

Roman was trying to talk to one of the guards, a make named... carson? Arson? Something like that? (Mango, quick, correct me) he couldn't remember, but he was asking if he could get a job here as a guard despite his age. He was going to be 18 in two months, but he wasn't gonna last two months. Least of all back at his home.

Nobody walked back to his cage, not really knowing what else to do, hearing the things going on with the other... prisoners? He wasn't sure what they were, as he'd been relatively left alone for the most part. He didn't like the fact that they were all trying to intimidate the god of fear, he knew that wouldn't end well, sure the god of fear primarily fed on fear, doesn't mean he doesn't have dominion over.... other things. He didn't stop to talk to them, rather just stood there and watched, wondering how stupid all of them could be. Sure, he'd survived encounters with gods, and sometimes even won, but only because his kind was closely related to nearly all the gods, not because he had a holly status or something. He wasn't proud of what his kind was related to, and if it weren't because of one of the gods who'd told him, he'd never even known. He still doubted it, greatly, but it had been the god of knowledge, so he had to beleive it.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

The Shitak sighed as the lights snapped on and the loudspeaker pulled her from sleep. Her ears flicked back, and she nuzzled harder into Redstar's fur, a quiet purr beginning to rumble from her chest. Her eyes fluttered open, and she placed a kiss on the felines forehead. "I think it's time we get some breakfast, don't you think?" She asked, starting to unwrap herself from the cat.

Ace would glare to the demon. Shifting to his tiger form, and wrapping around her body. He wanted to protect her. The male would rub his cheek against hers. Letting out a hiss to the other demon. His deep red eyes showing. His burned eye now visible, since the eye patch fell off, when he transformed.

"Don't feel uneasy darling. I can try to protect you."

Nobody wrote:
Roman was trying to talk to one of the guards, a make named... carson? Arson? Something like that? (Mango, quick, correct me) he couldn't remember, but he was asking if he could get a job here as a guard despite his age. He was going to be 18 in two months, but he wasn't gonna last two months. Least of all back at his home.

Nobody walked back to his cage, not really knowing what else to do, hearing the things going on with the other... prisoners? He wasn't sure what they were, as he'd been relatively left alone for the most part. He didn't like the fact that they were all trying to intimidate the god of fear, he knew that wouldn't end well, sure the god of fear primarily fed on fear, doesn't mean he doesn't have dominion over.... other things. He didn't stop to talk to them, rather just stood there and watched, wondering how stupid all of them could be. Sure, he'd survived encounters with gods, and sometimes even won, but only because his kind was closely related to nearly all the gods, not because he had a holly status or something. He wasn't proud of what his kind was related to, and if it weren't because of one of the gods who'd told him, he'd never even known. He still doubted it, greatly, but it had been the god of knowledge, so he had to beleive it.

(Yeah, I don't have any guards under that name, but sure, I have an Arson now)

The guard told him he needs 5 years of government experience, and a change in personality (Don't be edgy)

((By edgy I mean the typical bad boy acting dude thing. Not sure why you don't like him though? He's just got a bit of an attitude. And Anxiety. And depression. And eating disorders. and Nightmares. And a bunch of teenage drama that's still following him around. You get the idea, he'd just be kind of passive-agressive or chill talking to an adult whom doesn't insult him or diminish him right off the bat XD. He's complicated. And btw, I referred to him as 'edgy' because he looks the part, by wearing hot topic clothes and rings and having the tattoo's and shoot))
Quetzalli went to the cafeteria, silently grabbing some food before sitting at one of the tables and starting to eat. She looked around as she did and started to wonder to herself, why exactly were they here? She heard some of the others saying they were experiments and specimens for studies but the scientist she met seemed to say the complete opposite. It was confusing. Deciding to play a little with her magic after she was done eating, she grabbed a rock that she had gotten from outside yesterday and started to shape it a little.

(Keep in mind the requirements as well)

It stood next to Q "I've seen better" it said, leaning in, sharp canines and heavy breathing near her

((r u talkin to me? or someone else? idk, I'm stuffing my face w chocolate so I only have like one finger working rn))

((You and Q))
Quetzalli looked over at him, “W-Well I’m still learning my magic sir...... What kind of magic do you use? I-I noticed a little bit of shapeshifting....” She set the rock down and looked at him curiously. The man was intimidating, but she wanted to try and make conversation and see if she could learn more.

((I’ll double check the regulations because I honestly forgot what they were for magic lol. They’re at the beginning of this form if I remember correctly?))

she layed her head on ace. " thanks. she used a power ability to drain her energy and give it to ace.so his healing and power would increase and protect him a little. she then went limp cause she had no energy left.

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
Quetzalli looked over at him, “W-Well I’m still learning my magic sir...... What kind of magic do you use? I-I noticed a little bit of shapeshifting....” She set the rock down and looked at him curiously. The man was intimidating, but she wanted to try and make conversation and see if she could learn more.

((I’ll double check the regulations because I honestly forgot what they were for magic lol. They’re at the beginning of this form if I remember correctly?))

((Idk, I tried checking for em' but there seems to be no rules for magic so far))

Ace then felt bad. His rough cat tongue licks her cheek, and then he rubs against her He didn't want to leave her cell. But if the guards found out he wasn't in his cell, they would flip out. The male would purr softly.*

"Ah. I don't want to leave you, It may be a few days till your limbs and arms are back, But I want to stay till then."

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:

(There were no regulations, I was talking about Roman and the fact he can't be a guard)

It smiled. "I can make hallucinations, and instill fear upon anyone, or anything" it stretched, showing red muscle tissue that opened when it moved. "And more of that matter"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus