Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

the glasses shocked her and she was knocked out cold. but she managed to say " thank you ace. i hope we can become close friends." she fell and ended up falling on ace instead of the floor. but she had no fear of babadook and thought happy thoughts as not to feed him.
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would lightly smile. Lifting her up carefully, and placing her body onto the bed. He covers her Then jumping onto the bed. And laying wrapped around her. He looked to It..(Babadook) and would just watch all the movements.
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Ok! Looks like he'll have to go commando then XD Jk))

Roman frowned, but thanked the guard for the info, walking around wondering how the hell he was ever going to make something like this work.
((Oh, ok! Thank you for clarifying lol. I probably won’t have Quetzalli as a guard but once I get comfortable playing her I may ask if I can introduce another character. It would be a while though before that happened))

Quetzalli nodded, “That sounds really cool. Scary, but cool.” She smiled a little at the Babadook. “M-My magic seems so simple compared to that, it’s earth magic with a little bit of shapeshifting and healing. None of it is strong enough to be effective yet b-but it will be soon enough.”

she rollover and enjoyed the warmth of ace and the blankets. she lightly smiled and relaxed.

( oh goodness i realized how much ace and tyra have in common to a curtain point. cause his personality almost like pan.)
Litrix (played by Burrito)

((I've been approved to join, but I have absolutely no idea when it would be a good time, so i'll just chill in a corner until I think it'll be ok.))

((I say something and everybody ceases to exist ;-;))

(( ;-; ))
((I’m just waiting for a response from Mango since my character is with him rn lol. Welcome to the rp!))

((Oh, sorry, and thanks!))

Ace allowed her to. Still in his tiger form. He hisses. But would began to purr. Her warmness was nice to him. He would lick all over her face with his rough face.

she kind of rolled over. she seemed happy. she eventually started to come to. " that hurt. "

Ace would hear that. He would have stopped by then. And then shifts to his demon form. His burnt eye was now seen. The male looks down to her.

"Don't injury to yourself."

" a little late since these glass shocked me. but thanks for catching me." she was still weak but awake. " you truly are a good friend." she shakes her head to get the hair out of her face.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

After she woke up, she heads to her cell and she sat down inside of it as she hissed loudly to herself. She slightly scratched the wall with her sharp claws and she didn't wanted to bothered or messed with, she didn't have anyone to talk to, because she thought that people hated cats like herself.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
((Oh, ok! Thank you for clarifying lol. I probably won’t have Quetzalli as a guard but once I get comfortable playing her I may ask if I can introduce another character. It would be a while though before that happened))

Quetzalli nodded, “That sounds really cool. Scary, but cool.” She smiled a little at the Babadook. “M-My magic seems so simple compared to that, it’s earth magic with a little bit of shapeshifting and healing. None of it is strong enough to be effective yet b-but it will be soon enough.”

"Are you trying to befriend me?" it asked, crossing its arms and turning into it's smaller form, still keeping the teeth, over 6 inches long

He was forced into his cell by a pair of guards, struggling and managing to gash one of their arms as they shoved him in, slamming into the door as it locked. He then grumbled and sat on his cot, his yellow eyes narrowed in distaste.
“Maybe, I-if that’s ok with you?” Quetzalli looked up at him, “I-I know this sounds kind of silly but.... I’m curious. It’s not every day you meet a deity.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looked at Litrix from across his cell from hers and she slightly tilted her head at him. "Are you okay?" she asked him as her ears went down as she looked at him again and her ears went down as she spoke to him. She didn't like seeing anyone or anything hurt, because it'll just remind her of her dead clan that she misses.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I suppose we can be friends..." it shrugged. "You seem like an innocent being, easy to manipulate and control" it laughed and sat across from her, discarding the long fangs for normal teeth

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus