Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Litrix (played by Burrito)

He looked over at her, hissing slightly. "Of coursse I am not... okay." He said, confused as to where he was, and understandably angry. "I have been taken from my home and thrown into this metal cage."
Quetzalli smiled, “Thank you.” She then chuckled softly “Well hopefully I’m not too easy to manipulate. I’m Quetzalli by the way, if you wish you can call me Q.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Her ears went down, "My clan was killed by them before I was brought to this place" she said as she looked at the scars all over her body. She then slightly looked at the ground, "Sorry that I bothered you" she said softly as she rubs her furry arm and a tear ran down from her face.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Very well, Quetzalli it said, nodding before walking away and turning into it's large form

He sighed, not caring for the show of emotions, deciding that an ally could be useful in this strange place. "I am... sorry." He said, unfamiliar withe the concept of apologising. "I did not mean to anger you."

((*with))
Quetzalli smiled and she sighed softly “It was nice talking with you.” She said to it before it left
She gets up and removes Karmas arm from around her. She then roams the halls. She enjoyed observing her surroundings from the shadows until she was ready to reveal herself.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde entered, with the same smile plastered to his face, Waiting for Alyson

"You didn't anger me at all" she said as her tail hits the ground and she sat down on the bed in her cell, then she started to sharpen her claws again. "What's your name? My name is Redstar and yes it's a weird name" she added as she licked her fur a bit.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She walks in to see Clyde as she was wearing a bright and warm smile. She runs up and hugs him. "Good morning my fiance Clyde!" She kisses his cheek
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He hugged back. "I've never been more happy to hear that" he said and kissed her cheek back

He smiled slightly, though due to his stature and toothy maw it looked more like a sign of agression. "Your tongue could not pronounce my name." He thought for a moment, before continuing. "The closest I believe I can come would be Litrix." He said, deciding that would be the best translation.
Quetzalli took her rock and she went to her cell, starting to shape it again silently. She didn’t really know what else to do at the moment so this would work. Shaping it to look like a lizard, it was fairly detailed.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She giggles. "Gosh, I love you honey." She smiles brightly and lovingly.

"That's a wonderful name Litrix" she purred as her tail swayed a bit from behind herself. She then she looked at her sharpen claws, and at her collar, "I need to get this off" she hissed to herself as her ears twitched a bit.

"I may be able to assist you with that, were I not in here." He said, surprisingly well-spoken for a race many considered simple and barbaric. He then sat down on the cot, his tail dropping over the edge.

"I wish that we both could share a cell, because I don't want to be alone" she said as she sighed. Other things would call her a freak because of how she looked and the way she acted to others.
So many people here with problems needed solving. It's interesting to see to be honest. And not a soul here knows who I am... its baffling granted my full out demon form is a bit more... terrifying than this tamer one she sighs as she thinks to herself.

He didn't respond to Red, his apathetic nature disabling him from sympathising. He took a look around, seeing who or what else was trapped in here with him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus