Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She walks out of the shadows appearing pretty much out of thin air. Like a ghost.
Litrix (played by Burrito)

He recoiled as Jules appeared, snarling and reaching for his weapons, his hands grasping only air as he realised they were missing.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looked over at him again as she stood up, because she couldn't sleep. She knew that she has tests to be done on her before she goes to sleep or she could just stay up all day long.
She turns to witness this. "Yeah, I did that too when I was first thrown in here." She smirks. "Sorry to frighten you. I just tend to appear as I please." She smiles a little mysteriously.

He tilted his head slightly, put off by the idea of a creature he instinctually saw as a threat not attacking him. He took a step back, knowing to be wary around predators, before deciding that the best strategy would be to go silent, hoping that she lost interest and continued on her way.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He smiled and kissed her, before pulling away. "So... are you gonna go to the lab?"
She has hunted long enough to know what strategy and technique he is trying to play. She smirks a little. "I'm not gonna eat you. Besides, if I were, you wouldve never seen me coming." She chuckles playfully. "I'm teasing. I am Jules by the way. My chart says Demon but I'm not sure what I am fully. Does this form intimidate you? I can change if youd like. Perhaps... a puppy? Or something else?" She chuckles to herself since she was just having fun.

She softly hisses at Jules, showing that she's slightly scared about noe seeing or hearing her walk to them. She retracked her claws and she got herself in a defensive stance, then she yowled loudly.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Yes but first I thought I could buy you some breakfast." She smiles sweetly.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra mumbled " im starving. i hate this. i hate being helpless." she hoped nobody would of heard that comment. she liked being strong and not relying on others but knew she had no choice at the moment.
"You guys really frighten easily." She chuckles.

He was still wary, but knowing what she said about being able to take him out easily if she wanted was true. "It is not your form, exactly." He said, his forked tongue flicking out. "No, it is more of an... aura. A feeling given off by one who has killed, and has killed many." He continued.
"Well it is my job afterall. I cant prevent the aura you feel. I try to hide a lot of my aura... I guess some slipped out. I do apologize. I do not kill in here though. Please do not worry. Besides i have no reason to kill anyone currently." She smiles softly.

He chuckled, sounding more like a hiss. "I suppose I will have to take your word on that. Besides, if I were wrong, there would be nothing I could do to protect myself." He said with a shrug.

She slightly shivered when she heard the word 'killed' and it slightly made her regretful about her being a warrior from her clan. "When do I get tested on?" she asked Jules as her tail kept flinching from behind herself.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Yes but first I thought I could buy you some breakfast." She smiles sweetly.

"Aw Alyson... do you have too?" he asked, smiling
"Tested... on? I mean everyone has a different slot and I wouldnt really call it tested on. Well unless you dont have Alyson and a few other scientists as your well scientist. You can sleep if that's what you're worried about." She notices the collar. "Is that thing even comfortable?" She tilts her head as she points at the collar.

"...Tests?" He asked, hoping for more information as to why he was here. "As in tests of strength? Combat?" He asked, wondering if he could end up enjoying himself here, even slightly.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She takes his hand. "I want to!" She smiles and heads to a little cafe.

((And now, I DISAPPEAR!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus