Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He sighed, smiling. "Fine"
"I mean that's why we have outdoor time or physical activity. It's kinda like our training time. It is for me anyway. Alyson often comes out and marks stuff on her clipboard. I mean she does that without many people noticing. As for the 'tests' they measure us, and do stuff I dont know. I haven't been tested on in awhile. If you ever wanna fight, and fight fairly, I would he down to at physical time. No powers just strength or we can race. Honestly, I just enjoy a good competition." She smirks with mystery in her eyes.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"It's a shock collar, lets say I have trust issues and I have anger issues as well" she said as she slightly moved her collar to make it comfortable on her neck. "Yes, it's not very comfortable on my neck, because it makes me feel like I'm someone's pet here" she yowled softly to Jules as her ears slightly drooped.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You... dont want to?" She knits her brows. "I'll... just get you something and you go back to work, okay? Ill drop it off when I get it." She smiles a little.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she finishes up the upgrades on the arms and legs
"Anger issues huh? I'd take it off no sweat but if you tend to lash out on people here then I would rather not risk that. If you want something more comfortable and less... well pet like, I'd go see Alyson. She can whip you up a device that still does what it's made to but it wont be noticable or a collar." She chuckles.
Litrix (played by Burrito)

He grinned at Jules' offer, although it appeared as a predatory gesture. "I would.... enjoy that." He said, not used to the language he was speaking, and having to make roundabout translation for words that are supposed to be simple.

She slightly bowed at Jules and she started to purr loudly, "But where is she?" she asked as her ears went up completely, showing that she's calmed down from the fright. "I can't sleep, even if I tried, I just couldn't and I wanted to see what was wrong with my sleeping issues" she added.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma grabs out her katana and points the tip of it at litrix's throat
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra tried to get to karma mind. but she was to weak to. " i need my arms and legs." layed her head back down. she wanted to see what the others where up to.
"Karma why are you attacking him..." she sighs. "Good! Then its settled! Should we have a safe word incase one is going too hard?" ((I do not mean to make this sound so dirty 😂)) "oh and Aly is usually in her office but she should be on route or patrol? I dont know what to call it, soon. So if I see her I'll lsend her to you." She smiles.

"predatory smile"

She hissed loudly at Karma and she tried to slash her claws at her, becoming a bit overprotective.
"He has a ... predatory smile?" She tilts her head. "I mean I just offered to have a friendly training outside later. I would like to see a smile like that or one of excitement." She chuckles. "Please lower your weapon."

she counters the slash and laughs"looks like we are both being a bit protective"
((Now ladies dont fight over me 😂😂 I tease))

she smiles at jules

She stepped away from the cell bars and she looked at the ground, "S-sorry" she said as her ears drooped, as well as her tail.

"i disliked the predatory smile your friend here gave to my demon, you see, that is the only reason i pulled out the katana"
"We all react in different ways. Its quite alright. Dont be so glum." She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus