Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Litrix (played by Burrito)

He chuckled slightly, his grin widening a bit. "Ah, this one, however, has not even begun their days of hunting." He said, mainly to himself.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"You... dont want to?" She knits her brows. "I'll... just get you something and you go back to work, okay? Ill drop it off when I get it." She smiles a little.

"I'll go if you want, Alyson" he smiled "It was your idea"

((Hardly begun, sorry.))
"Your demon?! I'm nobody's property!" She gives her a stern look. "Besides I'm only partly a demon." She says matter of factly.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she hugs jules
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I'm full cat, but standing like a human and I don't know what my species is called" she said as she licked her fur a bit.
She slightly pushes her off she doesnt like being claimed. "Please, next time you try to claim me, dont." She looks at her with dead eyes that stared into her soul.

He hiss-laughed, enjoying the minor battles and arguments they were going through.

"the claim just says you are my favorite, it is not ownership"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I only wanted to walk there with you and get back to work..." she says a little tinge of sadness in her tone. "But I dont want to force you to go. Let's just do it tomorrow or get lunch. I'm already going to be late." She sighs.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He sighed. "Okay, let's go to the lab"
Her brow twitches slightly as her sharp glare looks at Litrix then back at Karma. "Then add favorite demon next time. My demon sounds very possessive and I will have non of that unless I'm in a serious relationship. And that is something I just am not in!" She huffs as the tips of her hair are on fire.

her tail stops swaying and she nods
((I have to go ladies and gentleman! I shall return late tonight))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She slightly started to giggle as she looked at them, "Someone has a crush" she teased as she slightly yawned loudly.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

lizardia gives the arms and legs to karma and goes back to being liza

"shush you dumb khajiit"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra was waiting for her arms and legs and looked at the magic crystals on the chair and sighed.

she brings the arms and legs to tyra

He stood from his cot, stretching to his full height. "When do we have this... exercise time?" He asked, wishing to test his skills on the field of battle, and attempt to gain a weapon.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus