Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she finishes and pulls her hand away
Litrix (played by Burrito)

He was pacing back and forth in his cell, waiting to be let out, and hoping that Red would be alright.

"your friend will be fine, you thick headed lizard"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra goes to the shower and eat and came back to her cot where ace was. she was relived and smiled. she then puts her hair up in a bun.

she walks back to tyra"a hell dragon taking care of people, today is a weird day for me"

she giggled. " i never thought you be the healer type. but i guessed i learned something new. i like seeing you being helpful. it a nice change."

"it is not a heal, it is a burn, i know my family well as well"

shrugs. " you helped her is my point. im glad your helping. who knew a dragoness would be so cool?"

shrugs"i just need to talk currently, so how do your upgraded limbs feel?"

" the arms are fine. the legs will need time to get use to. what she do to the legs? the arms feel normal the legs are just lighter and stuff. "

"she removed the unneeded components and added needed ones that are much lighter"
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Could someone get me caught up from about four hours ago?))

((welcome to my world when i go to school))
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat, a shape shifter, lonely paced in her cell. Being trapped in this crap hole of a lab was a very lonesome and emotionally damaging to her. It really wasn't helping her case of borderline personality disorder any.

"hey new girl, go talk to liza, you two could be friends"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Or you could talk to ME" it said, smiling, showing the spikes, teeth, claws, and tail it had

Kat said nothing, just glared at both of them really. She was obviously in a pissed off mood about being dragged in locked up in this place

she grabs babadook by a spike and rips it off"liza is really nice, and childish, she will probably cheer you up"

Kat rolled her eyes and went back to her bed before laying down. "I'm not looking to make friends right now"

she nods

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus