Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It just regrew, and Z-999 quickly turned around, grabbing her by the neck. "What if I told you Jules has no interest in you? How would that make you feel" it said as it slammed her in the wall
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you cannot hurt me you idiot"
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat looked at both of them causing the ruckus and just rolled her eyes again "I wish they'd at least give us something to do"

"You can't hurt me either, IMBECILE" it tightened the grip on her. "Leave Jules alone, she has no interest in you"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra kept her mouth shut. this was silly but really bad. a dragon and a deity fighting is just asking form problems. " tell her thank you karma for me."
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

her fire begins to burn babadook from the inside out

It just threw her against the wall, before going into a corner
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He walked around, observing the new specimen. "Hello, young lady," he said in a Russian accent
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat lifted her head a little, noticing the weird masked creature. She sat up in her bed and stared for a second. Man, why was she in here? All she did was turn into a mermid and make water come out her hands yet there was bird guys and dragons in here?

"Hi" Is all she said really "You another inmate?"

tyra giggled at this whole thing. "my any more action and this place could be in a huge mess." she smiled and layed back to enjoy listening to the drama.
Litrix (played by Burrito)

He hiss-chuckled slightly. "I believe he's one of the people who put us here." He said.

((And then they all died of the plague. The end.))

" true he is one of the ones that work here. i mean it should be clear." she smiled and laughed.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Kat Sargent wrote:
Kat lifted her head a little, noticing the weird masked creature. She sat up in her bed and stared for a second. Man, why was she in here? All she did was turn into a mermid and make water come out her hands yet there was bird guys and dragons in here?

"Hi" Is all she said really "You another inmate?"

"No, no, no, darling. My name is Viktor Yurnegev, I am a scientist, I work here and keep you healthy" he bowed like a royal prince. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance"

((And i'm lonely again.))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘When did rush hour begin?’

He looked around for the source of the voice, growling slightly when he was unable to find anyone.
Quetzalli sighed softly, trying to practice her magic in her cell as she seemed quite bored. She wanted to learn it faster or at least be better at what she knew but it was difficult and time consuming. Looking up to see the fight, a frown formed upon her face and she let out a soft sigh. It seemed pointless to pick fights with one another to her, but maybe there was reason? Either way, she got up and she decided to try and find something to do
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Hey, it’s a lynel!’

He spun around, expecting to see somebody behind him, but not. He then rubbed his head and sat down, deciding that something must be messing with his head.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus