Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would chuckle at the hair ruffling And would then embrace her in a tight hug

"It does not bother me, I just, wonder...doesn't it bother you that...I'm a demon"
Nobody (played anonymously)

The being gave a whine, paling somewhat again, as it tried to get closer, sensing the males panick and wishing to diminish it. A strangled, "Please" comming out of his throat, as his appearance tried to make itself seem like it would do no harm, only managing to get it's claws to retrack back into fingers.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Let's do this one last time-

Monody woke up, shivering a little on the hard surface of her cot. She dearly missed having someone to wake up with, but.. she would be fine. She pulled herself up, stretching out and rolling her shoulders, feeling the tightness within. A small groan slipped from her muzzle as she slid off the cot, stumbling to the door and peering out. It looked like the door was unlocked, which was good for her, since she was starving. She had gone too long without feeding.

Pushing open the door, she padded out, tail dragging behind her as she made her way down the hall toward the cafeteria. She mustered up a growl as she passed the Babadook's cage, refusing to look in it's direction.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra “ I don’t care if your demon. You are you and that that matters right. I does not bother me that your a demon. Let’s just be friends.”

Ace nods. Then slightly smiles. He hugged her tigher, and didn't let go.

"We can be friends."

“ I’m glad.” She returned the hug. “ I’m guessing you don’t have many friends. I’m glad I could change that.”

Ace would look to her. Then nods softly. He lets her go, rubbing the back of his neck.

"People...don't welcome demon's like me, in the real world, I lived in a cave, by myself, all this time.."

“ that not the case anymore.” She smiled and let go. “ maybe we can run we we are allowed outside. You being to help me test them?” She poked his nose. “ your not alone anymore. I know how being alone. It not fun.”

Ace would smile to her. Sitting on the bed. The male would then think for a while. He softly chuckles and then pats the spot next to him.

"Your a good friend, I am glad I met you."

She sat down next to him. “ thanks. So are you.” She sighed. “ sorry about that brat of a god of fear.”

Ace would roll his eyes thinking about the god of fear. Letting out a low growl, to the bars, then stopping.

"I have this strange feeling inside, and I don't know what it is...I just...really...wanna protect you."

“ it feels nice. I would tell you. But sometimes the journey more important the results.” She smiled “ friends are always there for each other. I will protect no matter what.”

Ace would comb his hair back with his hand. Then would close his one visible eye. Giving her a warm closed-eyed smile. He then leaned over and kissed her cheek three times. Before holding the last one A light blush, was on his face.*

She was a bit shocked and smiled. She did not mind and let him. “ your cute.” She ran her hand through his hair.

Ace would continue to blush. The male would then softly chuckle. And hugs her tightly once again. He enjoyed her touching his hair.

Yip in surprise and yes hugged him while messing with his hair. She blushed a little bit. She started braiding his hair.

Ace allowed her to. A big smile on his face. He lays his head in her lap, so she can do son.. The male sticks his tongue out playfully.

so*
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He gulped, nervous, before taking a slight step towards Nobody, squaring his shoulders in an attempt to make himself feel more confident.

She laughs. “ you truly are a prankster at heart.” She kept braiding which was actually fairly good since she was blind. “ you get along well with my brother. You both would cause a lot of pranks which I had fun watching.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus