Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would chuckle at her comment. The male then would pout.

"You are blind right? Meaning you can't see what I look like?"

He sighs. And pouts big still.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody seemed like what one would call, a hurt wild animal, as he seemed to brighten, or darken, when the male to a step in his dirrection. He was half-consious half not, so he was technically delirious in one way or another. He crawled, almost sliding, his way over to the bars of his cage, eyes wide and silent whines escaping his second mouth as he felt in extreme amounts of pain, and loneliness.
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He looked around to make sure that there weren't any guards, before crouching down. "Hey, um.... thing....?" He said, uncertain how to adress Nobody. "What happened to you?"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Ace bender wrote:
Ace would chuckle at her comment. The male then would pout.

"You are blind right? Meaning you can't see what I look like?"

He sighs. And pouts big still.

“ yea but I have sensing magic and by knowing what your thoughts and others I have a good guess.” She smiled.

"I-i don't-- I-it h--rts" he tried speaking, knowing that his appearance right now wasn't the most... upbeat he'd been. He felt so much brighter though now that the human was speaking to him, clarity coming back to his mind little by little. He moved his hand up, in a welcoming gesture, he hoped.

He recoiled a little, surprised that it was able to talk. He let out a slight smile when Nobody attempted to wave, raising his hand slightly to return the gesture. "What are you..?" He asked, more to himself than Nobody.

"I-- No-,t s-ure" He said with difficulty, voice stragling, but seeming to get slightly better at the human's voice.

"Neve-r seen, others" He managed to finish, leaning against the bars, breathing heavy.

((Im surprised none of the scientists or guards witnessed this, especially due to the fact that there are probably cameras everywhere.))

He nodded, unsure where to go from here. "Do... you have a name?" He asked, the creature giving off a comforting aura that made him trust it, even though it was a miniscule amount.

"Nobody" the being said, actually clear despite the obvious pain it was going through.

Tyra “ nobody I could maybe help a little but I need my glasses off to help. Can that happen gaurd?”

((Is she asking me?))

Jarod Brick wrote:
((Is she asking me?))
( yea)

((What do her glasses do?))

Jarod Brick wrote:
((What do her glasses do?))
( they weaken her power and cancel out her other powers. Cause if the Gaurds look her in the eye while she uses her powers let’s say it does not end well. That why they supplied staff with glasses.)

He was silent for a moment, considering her request, before deciding to be careful about it. "It depends, what do they do?" He asked, hoping for an honest answer, but planning to check with his superiors either way.

“ I have mind powers. I can use them on his mind and calm him and maybe ease the part of the brain telling there pain.”

He considered that, before deciding that the best thing to do would be to take them off, hoping that she could help nobody. "Alright." He said, deactivating the glasses, but staying ready to turn them back on in case.

Nobody was almost back to the shade he was supposed to be, just a couple of shades lighter, and with a pale grey circle around his heart area. That, honestly didn't look good to him. He felt slight fear, as no one had ever gone into his mind. Then again, it wasn't like he spended much time with beings that could do that.

“ nobody relax and look me in the eyes.” She got up and sat in front of him. “ she placed and Han on him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus