Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

His eyes, which are still that unnerving colour, seem to thin like he's suspicious, but really it's because he's half feral to anything that isn't human. He looks her in the eyes, with some difficulty.

He tries to relax, feeling the female reaching into his mind, which tries to fight before he gets a hand on it and relaxes his head as much as he can at the moment.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

While this all was happening, Monody had made it to the mess hall, stepping up to the counter and picking up a tray. Her paws were shaking, and she moved down the line, taking whatever was left after the others had gone through. Plopping down at a table, she started scooping the food into her mouth, eating it as fast as she could. It was little more than mush,anyway, so she didn't really even need to chew. She had taken at least as much as the person who had taken the most, having taken all the rest that was in the trays. It was hopefully enough so that she didn't need to eat for a few more days, and true to her anatomy, a small bump started to appear below the fur of her stomach. She raised the last bite up, gulping it down, setting the spoon on her tray and promptly falling limp. Her head smacked the table, coming to rest with glazed-over eyes staring at the entrance to the room.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

β€œ ah I see it it.” She focused and messaged the part of the brain in control of pain. She avoid everything else before using her abilities to help him relax. She even got to commune with his infection. She avoid memories and everything.
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He was watching them carefully, his hand brushing over his weapon, as he was suspicious of her. He didn't draw it, just yet, but he wanted to be safe just in case.
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat sat up in her cell and eyed the door again, wondering when she would be allowed to get out of this cell? She wished she had more strength and ability to use more of her powers, she'd create a whole ocean in this lab and cause every human to drown, sadly, she could really create a large size pool of water until she began to get weak from using to much power. Kat sat there, staring at the wall blankly. She wished silently there could be some kind of water enclosure, the mermaid in her wanted to barge through the walls of this building and jump into coldest, saltiest ocean out there right now she almost craved a swim it could cause her to go hostile. A hostile mermaid isn't the nicest. Her skin would turn blue-ish, she grows long and sharp claws and rugged fangs come out of her gums. She's done it before to scare people, but right now her personality disorder was really setting off

her eyes glowed. β€œ you need to be calm or you will make it worse.” She told Jarod. She was calm and relaxed a aura of calmness and serenity. She was helping a friend. She was no threat.

Unfortunately, the infection was dirrectly related to his instincts and behaviour, creating something like a chain reaction, as his instincs hid some memories in the core of the infection, it didn't communicate with her per se, but it did send her flashbacks and pertaining to not only his culture, but the reason why he'd never seen others of his kind. The memories stayed sealed, but tiny pieces were sent to the reader, in 1rst person views, as Nobody didn't seem to notice what she was seeing, the pale in his chest turning gold for the duration of the memories.

'Running up to a woman, a small voice yelling, "momma!" as you climbed the chair up to the woman's lap, hands dark grey. A large, black figure in the doorway, as the pressumed child giggled as the gargantuan creature picked it up.

----

"Why do we have to hide?" a more grown up voice asks.
"Human's who don't understand think we are the cause of their sickness and the self-killings" A deeper voice answers, the same dark figure as the first memory.

----

"If you do not serve you're purpose, or stay in one place too long, it will kill you, solitude is not for our kind, that is why we stay in clans" A lighter gray creature, back hunched and more rounded face spoke, deep and filled with knowledge.

----

Fire. Pain. Tears. Screams. Roars as dark grey to light grey to black beings like Nobody were shot down. None of them fought back, merely trying to protect the youngest.

----

"This can't be happening, Nobody!" The voice spoke, now fully grown, and bending over the lighter grey figure, dark hands and claws holding up the bleeding creature, the being lifted a clawed hand up pointing at you, "Never speak to those who don't need you, never show yourself, and above all, never get captured, I surrender my name to you, young one, as now thou shalt be known as Nobody, the most discreet of our names" The being seemed to cough a couple of times, before falling limp, white eyelights dying out in a second. Heart wrenching pain course through your chest, as you let out a long ear splitting roar.

Nobody sat there, unknowing of what she'd just seen, blinking mildly.

(Sorry if it seems too dramatic. ^_^') (I just wanted youguys to know, and write them down because 'YEEESSSSSS')
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

((That was awesome!))
((My sickly brain rn loved reading that! I may not have gathered everything bc well I'm sick but that was great!))

Monody Rozeem wrote:
((That was awesome!))

((Really? Thank you! XD I Thought I might've gone a teeeennnsy bit overboard there And thought someone would think I was being overly drammatic or something))

Jules Geist wrote:
((My sickly brain rn loved reading that! I may not have gathered everything bc well I'm sick but that was great!))

((I'm supper happy rn! XD I'm glad! Hopefully you feel better soon!))

His eyes glazed over slightly, nodding.

((Also, GEEZUS LACROIX, NICE!!))
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat's hand twitched and for a split second her body changed, her skin went blue and ger fangs came out to let out an angry and isolated scream until she suddenly stopped and stood up in her cell, throwing her arms behind her. Her skin was itching, it was feeling like the insides of her wanted to come out she was so angry and craving water

Jarod Brick wrote:
((Also, GEEZUS LACROIX, NICE!!))

((I'm probs bursting w pride at the thing I managed to write rn, Thank you! XD))
((Nice, That was a really well written! :D))

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
((Nice, That was a really well written! :D))

((I thought it was kinda sloppy and rushed in some parts, But thank you! XD <G>))
((No problem! πŸ˜„

Lol I have no idea what to write for Quetzalli rn, so I’m just kind of sitting back and reading the interactions so I don’t fall behind too far))

((Idk, I'm waiting for the person whom was 'helping' Nobody with his sickness rn, bcs I feel like I'm talking too much if I don't))

Tyra eased his pain and calmed him. She broke the link between them. She grabbed nobody head and chanted β€œ energy provide the energy lost as I give up mine so they may be healthy as I give my energy unto the one who needs it most.” Suddenly she realsed a aura her energy entered nobody increasing the calming affect and giving him enough power so he could function. She then collapsed into nobody lap. She also felt a deep pain in her chest that made her go unconscious.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus