Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

((How?? Whatever, I'll go along w it I guess, btw, he's heckishly tall, how in the hecking heck? XD))

Nobody seemed to have gained strength, eyelights lighting up and that horrible colour going away, the white around his chest disappearing. He felt pretty much better, a little overwhelmed at the sudden surge of energy, but alright.

He placed his hand through the bars, placing it palm up, in a silent request for the human guard to come closer. He made his appearance better, by making his second mouth close, and now he mostly resembled what a human would look like. For the most part at least.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Redstar struggled to get on her paws after her wounds were burned shut and it caused her to hiss loudly in pain. "Someone please knock me out" she said with a yowl as she sat up against the nearest wall of her cell.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She fell and her collapsing onto the floor her breath shallow. She had even almost all her energy to him and was mental tired after The Whole ordeal. She then went unconscious. But she had a smile on her face as she had helped a friend.
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat's shifting was starting to slip, out of pure anger and anxiousness Kat created a huge puddle on the cement floor of her cell and collapsed weakly in, once her body felt the water in her pores, her legs began to stick together and her skin was beginning to turn blue. Starting from her toes, scales painfully carved themselves in a spiral up her leg until the tail was made, then the last step of her tail creating herself, the spikes came out of her fin. Then her teeth grew, and her nails stretched so painfully it caused a little blood that mixed into her puddle of water. After that she was grasping for the water and painfully withered in the puddle
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He took a catious step towards Nobody, worried and confused. "Y-yeah?"
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody smiled lightly, eyelights a warm white.

"Thank you, what is your name?" He spoke, voice softer and smoother than before. He was gratefull, but also still wanted to speak to the human, because he still felt lonely somewhat.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

(So I didn’t know how to start this or if this character belongs here but I’m giving it a shot)
The massive creature was lead in his arms were wrapped around his torso and held there by what was basically a metal straight jacket. Over his face was a muzzle like you would put on a dog, covering the nearly bronze teeth that were revealed by his snarl. He strained as the guards directed him in using large cow prods better suited for an elephant. His white skin was a patchwork of cuts, bullet wounds, bruises, and a multitude of other wounds.
The guards retreated from the 7ft monstrosity and back through the door as it turned to watch them go. He than spun to examine his surroundings.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she looks at red"you will be fine"

She softly hisses in pain, "Can you get one of the guards please?" she asked a she dug her claws into the ground.

"if you cannot handle a simple burn, than you will not exist long with me nearby, just suck it up and focus on something else"
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

The hulking creature begins to roam the halls a single pair of guards in riot gear like equipment following.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Who invited the cast of attack on titan?’

she giggles
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘This man looks like King Kong bleached his skin.’

she claps"you made me laugh"

She started to giggle at the joke.

she goes and helps red up
She appears from out of the shadows. "I feel like I have missed quite a lot." She chuckles.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Is walking down the hall with her clipboard.

"yeah, like me helping this one with her cut and tyra with her arms and legs"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus