Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I may need to cut my claws, so that I don't hurt myself or anyone else, but where's Alyson?" she asked
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

"My name's Jarod." He said simply, before standing up, stretching. "I need to go." He informed Nobody, before continuing on his route.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she uses her katana to cut the claws to the perfect length
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She spots Tyra on the floor. "Oh my..." she rushes over and bends down. "Tyra was it? Are you okay?" She knits her brows. "I'm going to get you the help you need!" She picks her up and takes her to her office as she lays her in the bed she keeps in there.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra came to and threw the glasses of since they where deactivated as they gave her a headache. “ what happened? Memories?” She seemed kinda out of it. She held her head.

she goes over to tyra now

"I'm sorry Karma but unless you can tell me what happened I can't have you in here until she is okay with having visitors." She asks kindly. "Tyra you were in Nobodys cell... do you recall what happened?" She asks full of concern.

she looks at alyson"promise me that you will take care of her and inform me of anything she tells you then"

Her ears drooped a bit as she tried to look at them and she tried to get on her paws, trying to forget that she had her wounds burnt shut.

“ memories sealed hidden. Bits and pieces. I helped nobody...” she holds her head. “ after seeing the memories my chest hurt..” she clinched her chest since it still hurt.

she leaves to help red up

She looks at Karma and she slightly started to purr, feeling a bit safe when she saw Karma, "Thank you for helping me" she said softly.

she smiles and pets red a bit and smiled"you are welcome sweetie"

"Its alright. Dont force yourself. Is there anything I can get or do to help you feel better? I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I have been trying my best to study your Crystal's or at least more about them." She smiles

She slightly started to rub her head against Karma's hand and she started to purr a bit louder at her.

her tail sways and she smiles, petting red more

Alyson wrote:
"Its alright. Dont force yourself. Is there anything I can get or do to help you feel better? I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I have been trying my best to study your Crystal's or at least more about them." She smiles

“ I gave him all my energy...do you have something for pain?”

She purred louder and her tail swayed as well, when she purrs, it helps with any pain she's having.

she picks up red

She looks at Karma, "Why are you picking me up? I just want to know.." she asked

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus