Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ sure why not? Thank Alyson.” Tyra was not a bad person. Just tends to be a jerk toward those she did not trust.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She nods at her, "And I need my claws cut, so that I can't hurt myself or anyone else" she said to Alyson as her ears slightly drooped and her tail rested on the ground at the same time as well.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"No problem my dear just have a seat on this chair. I will get those claws fab and not as sharp." She gets the cool washcloth and rests it on Tyras head. "This should help." She says as she dims the light a little to help.

"Here let me apply this cream on the burn. Itll help prevent a scar." She smiles as she grabs some interesting clippers. "These are an invention all my own. It helps so I dont cut them too short and no bleeding!" She says as she trims her nails. "There you are all done!" She smiles sweetly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"I may not understand fully but I do know what it's like to be an outcast." She hands her the cup. "Oh hello Clyde. Are you okay? Wait did I miss lunch?! I'm sorry i... lost track of time..." she sighs.

He shrugged. "It's fine Alyson, you also missed breakfast" he pats her shoulder

"No technically you didnt like the idea... so I mean not my fault. And I ate some stuff when I got in here... I think?" She knits her brows. "Did i eat today?"

Tyra“ why do I sense him here? Brother?” She jerks “ no brother stop! Don’t do it they could kill you!” Tears went down her eyes. She breathed hard. She looked terrified.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

/me suddenly takes a seat on the ground just watching, causing his guards to jump.

"Tyra? Is your brother in some sort of trouble or something?" She tilts her head.

He shrugged. "I don't know" he tickled her a little

She giggles. "Clyyyyde." She kisses his cheek.

“ he coming to get me.” Suddenly to lights went out. “ that would be him. I think he caused this.” The power went out. ( he uses electricity and shadows.) she sighed “ he going to get killed soon. I need to go find him.”

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she yawns
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

As the lights momentarily go out around Tyra, he suddenly is in another spot his guards quickly moving to follow.

she watches

"Where is he Tyra?" She tilts her head as she gets embraced. "Clyde I'm working honey." She chuckles.

((I may have to go fir a bit... my head is simply hating life rn))

Alyson wrote:
"Where is he Tyra?" She tilts her head as she gets embraced. "Clyde I'm working honey." She chuckles.

“ somewhere nearby.”

( rest I will get ya caught if you miss anything)

she unsheathes her katana

Alyson wrote:

((Feel better" he kissed her neck before walking away

Tyra takes the ice with her and goes out to find her brother. She puts her ice on her head.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus