She laid down near her
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She soon falls asleep

she giggles"good kitty"
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

In her mermaid form still, kat’s gills flapped open and closed as if they were trying to breath in the puddle she made. She tried her best to get most of it in but during the splashes the water began to crystal up and freeze to her skin. When she noticed she weakly pulled her torso up, which allowed the ice to pull off some of skin on her side a couple drops of blood splashed onto the crystal like water. Slowly her form began to shift back to her human form and she clutched the wound the ice created

She started to purr in her sleep

she giggles

She curled up in a ball

she smiles
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She burst through the door her eyes narrowed and her lips pressed in a thin line. Small flames appeared with each step reacting to her foul mood.

karma laughs"seems like my kind of person"

Her tail slightly moved in her sleep

She watched all of the beings with suspicion as she trusted no one but herself, before she made her way to a spot far from everyone and it seemed like she was daydreaming but really she was plotting out her next attack on a person who had wronged her recently.

she pulls red into her lap and pets her"so, what has gotten you in a foul mood"
Quetzalli couldn’t sleep no matter how much she wanted to, ending up getting up and she went to the edge of her cell to look around. She really didn’t want to carve more rocks, having already formed a small collection of the carvings

she hums

She flicked her fingers and little flames danced across her hand."My enemy escaped me today right when i had her in the perfect spot" she clenched a fist and the flames went out."but then she used her disgusting little ice powers to freeze my hands disarming my power" her voice was very quiet as she had a naturally quiet voice and she couldn't help it if people couldn't understand her.

"so your fire is normal, not hellfire"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus