Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

she shook her head."i can use hellfire but not for very long and it drains more of my energy than my normal fire so i don't use it as often"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"so i take it you hate ice users" her eyes glow red"hurt my great niece i will kill you, got that?"

she locked eyes with the female and glared her eyes filled with defiance."that's right i do, and that depends..if she stays out of my way she's safe from my wrath" she smiled evilly."for now"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza hears that and whimpers"please dont hurt me, i have done nothing wrong"
Quetzalli watched this silently from her cell with a frown, sighing softly

she looked over at the one known as Liza and grinned."are you scared? good because you obviously have a death wish if you aren't afraid of me"

she whimpers more"please, why cant we be friends, i would never think about canceling out your powers" she shakes

Something flashes in her expression before her face becomes emotionless last more."the last time i had a friend she betrayed me" she held up a photo of a girl with silver blonde hair and turquoise eyes and she was in the photo with this girl and she had flames in her hands and the other female had ice crystals in hers.

"i would never do such a thing"

"sadly i cannot believe you" she stood and started to walk away to her room and she murmured."and besides you shouldn't be around people like me"

"liza does not know how to do such a thing, she is too nice to know how to, i can easily kill you, but it seems that liza does not want me to, so you are off the hook"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Z-999 Just stared at the newcomer. "Another specimen arrives uninvited?" it made creepy growling and screeching noises. ((For real, you need to ask to join the RP))

"shut up baba"

((It doesn't have a name))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

The Babadook wrote:
((It doesn't have a name))
( you mind if pan becomes a experiment and maybe shares a cell with his sister? Otherwise he won’t um listen very well)

((karma likes to say things other than it or you))

((That's all she has))

((baba is just because she is annoyed a lot by him))

((feel lucky it is not dookie))
Quetzalli looked over at the Z-999 and she waved slightly to him, seeming fairly bored as she was seriously close considering trying to carve a rock again and she’d already gone through a good 10 of them since she’s gotten there

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus