Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((In this particular rp, it doesn't go by that name))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((ok, i dont really have anything else))
((Sorry, I’ll change it to Z-999. I keep forgetting if it was Z or X so I kept calling it the character name))
((Ok its edited to say Z-999, I think that’s the right one? :) ))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

she opened the door to her rooms and closed the door after she had entered and sighed, setting the photograph down on her table before she sat down with a sigh lightly brushing her fingers along the picture's surface.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He walked past her cell, whistling as he did
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza makes some snowcones with her power but than realizes she has no way to flavor them
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kay cursed under her breath and came over the bars, trying to bang them loudly “just left me out you bast-“ suddenly she felt the shock and instantly jumped back

"Snow cones without flavor are useless"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Suddenly out of the shadows appears pan with Tyra in his hands. He just walked by all the cages as if he owned the place. He was heading to Alyson office. Pan could of cared less about anything other then how his twin was doing at the moment.
Quetzalli sighed softly and she picked up a rock, starting to carve it to try and make it look like Z-999 when he had all his spikes out. It looked really interesting and she thought it would make for a fun project to pass the time

she tosses the flavorless snow cone and accidentally hits quetzalli

she had gotten restless and left her cell, hearing the female's words she wordlessly poured blue flavor on the snow cones before she walked away.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Without looking, it asked. "You are building a sculpture of me, Quetzalli?"

she takes one of the now flavored ones and smiles"thank you" she goes silent, realizing she had not gotten the females name"what is your name?"

(oof i typed to slow lol)
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

She sat down on her bed and stared down at the icy water she had made herself. Soon, it would melt and become a puddle again.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Shadow wrote:
she had gotten restless and left her cell, hearing the female's words she wordlessly poured blue flavor on the snow cones before she walked away.

Guards just looked confused. "Umm...miss... you should be in your cell" said a handsome young man, looking at her while pointing at the cell

She looked away and murmured."Shadow"

((dont worry, i am just a fast typer))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus