Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza sent a message to shadow that said wanna hang out tomorrow?
"I feel cold..." Alex would say to himself as he walked out of his office, his lab coat hanging from his left shoulder, and not minding the casual screech from the distance. He went to take a walk around the halls to clear his own mind a little, and meet some of the ones around here. And speaking of, he spotted Clyde over the distance talking with one of the speciments. Then he went over there, stood by, hands on pocketd, and greeted them with a rather calm voice. "...Hey guys." He didn't want to address them as specimens, since that would sound a bit rude. But he remembers everyone's names before he came here, though he didn't say any. "How are you all..?"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She yawned and slipped out of her black jacket revealing a soft, white long sleeved shirt which was super comfortable before she slid onto her bed enjoying the feel of her cool sheets against her skin.

she freezes the ends of alex's hairs, showing she is the reason he is so cold

sent Liza a message. sure

her tail sways vigorously at seeing the message that shadow sent and she tries not to scream out in joy
Alex chuckles quietly, the ends of his hair going back to normal and smiling a bit over to Liza. "I know it was you, Liza.." He points out, walking over to her cell then standing by it. "..How are you?"
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat heard Alex speak up, she turned seeing yet another guard, scientist, whatever they wanted to be called. “Hey, get over here” she asked, but in a more demanding tone

"i am good"
"That's good..." He replied, bringing his right hand up, sighing a bit and a small cloud went over to his hand making a snowflake. He then blew it over to Liza as it flew slowly towards her, landing right beside her and noticing how solid it really is.
Then he adjusted his lab coat a bit from his left sleeve, glancing over to Kat slowly in question. "...?"
Quetzalli carved away at the stone silently until she looked over to see a new scientist, humming curiously. She didn’t think she was allowed to say hello, so she grabbed the eagle carving from her little collection and she went to the edge of her cage to see if anyone was there or if she could talk to someone

her eyes fluttered closed and she fell asleep, her black hair spread out across the pillow and you could see the red streak in it.

she writes in a diary about what she was thinking just because she could

Kat frowned, her finger stroking the bar. “I need, water, to swim” she said, her skin turning that same grey blue color as if her body was trying to form in her siren form again
"Water..." He said quietly, looking at the bars of her cell. "...They didn't give you enough." He said as he turned to walk over there. Then he stood right by the bars, looking at her. "How much you want..?"

“I need to swim” Kat said, her long tongue licking her lips slightly as she stepped back “A tub full” she tilted her head
((Wut does she have on her cell rn Kat? lol))

Shadow whimpered softly and rolled over, having troubled dreams.

Alex Phoenix wrote:
((Wut does she have on her cell rn Kat? lol))

((Nothing with water? Ig she’d have like a sink idrk what the cells look like))

she goes to bed now

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus