Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she wakes up sensing the distress shadow was in and she grabs out her teddy bear and uses her magic to send that to shadow and she hopes that helps
Alex heard the small whimper and glanced over to where it came from. Noticing Shadow, he figured it was just a bad dream, then looked back at Kat in a thinking position. "...I'll see what I can do." He said calmly, placing his hand down then walking away to an area asking someone to see if they could arrange a tub filled with water for Kat. Have to always look out for your specimens they say... at least Alex does.
((Normal cells have either a bed, or a double bed like one sleeps above and the other bellow them. A Toilet, A sink, the window covered with bars, as well as the cell door. That's about it really, aside from a ventilation system above, but hard to reach if the inmates want to escape.))
((Thank my government teacher in High skewl for that one xD))
Quetzalli silently went to sit in her bed, frowning a little to herself as she brought her knees to her chest and didn’t lay down. Sleep wouldn’t help with what she had on her mind.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

she jerked upright, her chest heaving with quick breaths before her eyes flicked to the teddy bear sitting on her bed and she slowly reached for it and pulled it to her chest and she mumbled to herself."maybe i can trust her to be my friend after all"

she fell asleep without her favorite teddy bear now, but she was fine with that as shadow had it

She slowly went back to sleep the bear clutched to her chest...she didn't have anymore bad dreams that night.
Alex came back quietly a bit after, standing by as two guards, also quietly, carried over a tub/pool Kat wanted on her cell. The pool/tub was decently-sized enough for her to enjoy as well. Alex slowly walked over to the cell, opened it, and let the guards walk in to set it up. Once that was executed quietly enough, another came over and filled it up with water, the exact temperature a mermaid would enjoy. Also when that was done, they all walked out, one closed it back up, and they all left to their own posts.

Meanwhile Alex looked at them leave, then back over to Kat with a small smile on him. "..How's that, Kat?" He asked to see if she liked her new pool/tub now on her cell. ((Idk if you want a pool or a tub, so you pick lol.))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

After pan put Tyra in Alyson office he picks up his sister special glasses that contained her powers and weakened them and shocked her from mind controlling others. He took the glasses and noticed they where to tight. “ jerks. Those are way to tight. Maybe they can fix them. Though I need to avoid hurting anybody my twin is fond of.”
((Tfw its late, but its Saturday, so you stay up really late.))

she wakes up in the morning
Quetzalli didn’t sleep much that night, looking tired by the time morning came but she was awake

She wakes up to the sun shining right into her face from the barred window and she grumbled in irritation, not ready to get up yet she pulled the blanket over her head, going back to sleep.

she leaves her cell
Once morning came, Alex didn't really sleep at all in his office. Rather he was still trying to figure out, "...Why am I still cold..?" Well, he know why by now, but he's just too focused on it. Shortly after, he stood up from his chair, grabbed and placed on his lab coat and walked out. He wondered the halls before he came across their cells and noticed Liza out of hers. He walked over to her and simply stood by with his hands on his pockets. "...Aren't you supposed to be inside?" He asked her calmly.
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

As soon as there was water in the tub Kat’s body in a split second changed to her mermaid form as she jumped in - probably causing a few water to get on the guards. With her little siren voice she started humming and already sinking into the water to breath it in, while she went underwater she gave Alex a hint of appreciation in her eyes before closing them. Her tail, this time didn’t have any spikes because she was not angry, slid up and out of the tub a little bit

"once morning comes i leave my cell"
((That's nice lol))
"Do you..?" He said curiously. "And what for?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus