Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

(lol)
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she holds a ball of ice in her hand
Sylvie (played by Elisora)

Her eyes widened and she scrambled back to the corner of her cell."did Shadow put you up to this?! if so tell her i said im sorry"
((I like how I casually lagged so I couldn't reply. Oof ;~; ))

She slammed the door to her cell shut and ran shaking hands through her hair, sitting on her bed.

(thats why my responses were getting kinda weird its because im lagging too lol)

"you hurt her"
(Right? lol)

She sighed and nodded."i'm the one who betrayed her so long ago..." she looked down."she's told this before yes?"
After a bit, hearing that slam, Alex went over to Shadow's cell, stood by it, and didn't look inside. "...You sure nothing's wrong?" He said to her quietly, his hands were still on his pockets.

"It's nothing ill be fine"
"Shadow..."

she nods

she sighed."fine. She betrayed me a while back and i didn't know she had ended up here"

(that took like...forever to load lol)
"Ah..." He glanced inside over his shoulder, then over to her. "And you seek to kill her...? Or vise versa?"
(Tbh me too xD)

she shook her head."no...not anymore, i just want to know why she betrayed my friendship"

((i think you made the wrong one say that again))

"Shadow left when she found out about my betrayal and when i went to look for her i could never find her...i didn't think i'd ever see her again"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus