Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

(Lol)
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She frowned, getting confused."why would she want me to leave my hometown?"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

the daggers aim at sylvie
He looked away, sighing quietly. "...Dunno. There could be many things..." He took his right hand out, making a sign then with his finger he began drawing an object in the air with smoke that persisted there.
Sylvie (played by Elisora)

her eyes narrowed and she flicked her wrist and the ice shot higher, caging her near a corner.
(When the guards don't do anything and just watch. me lol)

she looked at what he was drawing curiously and murmured."what are you exactly?"

she smiles

( i just noticed how impolite that sounded lol)

She tilted her head at this.

suddenly the daggers rain from the ceiling

she raised her hands straight up and an ice dome rose up to protect her from the falling ice.

she was suddenly right in front of sylvie
He quietly continued to draw, until it came to shape seconds after she asked. The object was actually a replica of her own face, with every detail, and as a form of a.. dogtag. "...Me?" He said calmly, glancing over to her as the object that was smoke, became solid and fell down to his hand. "..Just a scientist. One, different from the other." He let the dogtag fall, as it suddenly hanged off his hand. How? There was nothing holding it before, until he dropped it. Then he took a step forward, and passed his hand through the bars to hand her the dogtag. "But... I'm Alex. Sorry I never introduced myself."

gasped and stumbled backwards.
(Idk why but I was just mindlessly typing when I saw you say "I realized how impolite it sounded." xD)

(haha)

Her eyes widened at this trick of his before she looked up."it's quite alright and it's nice to meet you Alex"

she slices at slyvie's legs with a dagger

She cried out and fell.
"Likewise.." He said, a small smile visible on him, though he never noticed he was smiling. Then he retrieved his hand back and onto his right pocket.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus