(did chu sleep well?)
(Maybe >. > )
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(so yes?)
(Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ xD)

(lol)
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Guys, please use the OOC forum so you're not clogging up the IC with stuff-))
((True lol))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde went into his office, sighing as he did
Alex was just walking around the halls slowly as he did. Both his hands on his lab coat pockets as he still felt, "Cold..." like the usual, but nothing new. He's just letting his mind go as well as gain a bit of heat alltogether, in hopes that it would work a bit.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"clyde, is your backup plan to have venom kill people if there are too many specimens"

She stretched out on her bed and stared at the ceiling, making little pictures in the air with her fire power.
While doing so, Alex noticed some small lights in the corner of his eye when he passed by the cells. Made him come to a halt and wonder what it was... well, it was a bit obvious. He walked over there, then stood by not looking inside yet. "..Hey Shadow." He said calmly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alex Phoenix wrote:
Alex was just walking around the halls slowly as he did. Both his hands on his lab coat pockets as he still felt, "Cold..." like the usual, but nothing new. He's just letting his mind go as well as gain a bit of heat alltogether, in hopes that it would work a bit.

Guards watched Alex, confused as he walked around

She looked up and gave Alex a wave."hello Alex"
"How are you today...?"
Quetzalli sighed softly and she went to the edge of her cell near the bars, bored as she looked around. Seeing a dead plant outside of the cell, she used some of her magic to bring it back to life.

She let her hand drop and the drawing in the air faded away."i'm good, severely bored but i'm doing good and yourself?"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza hugs shadow more
"I figured..." He chuckled quietly, glancing over to them and showing a small smile on him. "Cold.. but doing ok."
((Randomly Liza popped up, so I had to put 'them' in there xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus