Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Oof))

It sat in it's cell, waiting for something to happen
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((sorry, i spaced out))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

hugs the famale back before she turned her attention back to the male."you were saying you were cold yesterday too, you sure you're okay?"

"it was most likely me and you know who"

She frowned."probably"
Alex huffed lightly then shook his head slowly as a no. "..Its just me. Even with heavy clothing... I still would feel cold regardless." He pointed out, looking away slowly. "...Can't help it."

she nods

she nodded slightly."maybe i can try to fix that...?"
Quetzalli sighed softly and she grabbed one of her non carved rocks, messing with it in boredom. She wanted out of her cell or to do at least something.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She stands behind Karma as her tail swayed from behind herself.
He gave it a thought for a bit, then slowly brought his right hand out and up, looking at it. "...You can try.." He said quietly, bringing his other hand then taking his white glove off, exposing his right hand. "But... first try by holding-" He extended his hand through the bars and into the cell. "my hand.." He thought that maybe she could try to make him not feel cold, but its a mere hit or miss for him. But it never hurts to try.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles

She then stands next to her as she spoke to Clyde

"clyde, why did venom ask you to kill the other subjects?"

She reached out and gently held his hand with both of hers and lightly traced her fingers along his hand. and muttered something under breath but it wasn't understandable and the air around Alex grew noticeably warmer and she let go of his hand."better?"
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

It was about this time that the Pandae had woken up, still slumped over the table in the dining hall. Her tail was draped out behind her, coiled over itself in a pile on the floor. Monody raised her head, licking up what drool had seeped from between her lips as she slept. She stood, pulling her tail up and inspecting the fur. There was a lot less dirt and grime on it than she would have thought, which was good. It only needed a minor brushing, which would be taken care of. She padded tiredly back to the cells, shivering as she passed the spot where the ice battle had taken place.

She slightly got scared, then she turned smaller and she hops on Karma's head, purring loudly at her.

she looks at red

"Warm" she purred to Karma
Once she did held his hand, he slowly glanced away with a small hint of a blush. Not really noticeable, or so he thinks. Though he did felt the air around him feel more warmer, he would of hoped it did make more effect... As she let go, he glanced back over to her at the question, then back down to his hand as he retrieved it. "...Slightly." He said calmly, "I don't feel the difference..." He placed his glove back on, then smiled softly her way. "but thanks for trying.." Alex was grateful for the attempt.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus