Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She gave Liza a little wave.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"hi"
Alex nodded a bit. "Exactly..." He said. Then he looked over to Liza when Shadow waved at her and also, with his left hand, waved at her too.

She stuck her tongue out at Alex before she turned half of her attention to Liza."how're you?"

"i am good"

she nodded."good thats good"

she hugs shadow
((I leave for a night and miss almost 30 pages of stuff... geez I mean I got the basics thanks to Tyra but still holy cow))
When she did, he simply shook his head slowly at Shadow. "...Child.." He said quietly enough, but probably not so quiet for Shadow to hear. He gently and slowly let go of her hand, and placed his right back onto his lab coat pocket. He looked away in wonder about something going on in his mind.
((Yeh, that's what usually happens. Nothing new xD))
((I know I've been here from the start it just gets to be a lot especially when I want to read up on everything and I'm just pretty much never getting caught up))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((sorry for contributing to that fact))
((What?? No I like that yins are chatting it's just a lot of catching up reading when i dont have a lot of time to lol I guess the downside of being a busy adult))

hugged Liza back before she gave Alex a side eye."did you just...call me a child?"

((ok then))
((lol, its all gud really. Some peeps are faster readers than others, though it does suck when you do have to read up on what you've missed due to life getting on the way most of the time. True fact.))
"Did I..." He said in a tease, still looking away in thought. "...I don't know."

she stands up and lets red walk around as she goes and checks on jules
She is in her cell burning a symbol on her bed frame. Her eyes were glowing a darker shade of orange.

"wanna talk? are you still mad at me?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus