Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She crossed her arms."i am no child"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She follows Karma and she hides behind her
"...Then what you just did... couple seconds ago..?" He glanced back at her with a small smirk showing, but barely noticeable.
"Oh I dont stay mad long. We are good." She says as she focuses. "Ive... just been 'claimed' before when I was weaker... I dont want to be claimed ever again." She states with a tinge of sadness as she finishes burning the symbol. She stands up and wipes her outfit down of any dust.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"well, you do know that i like you a lot"

she rolled her eyes."hmph"

She tries to walk closer to Jules as her tail dragged from behind
"I have had an inkling that you do. I still dont know why. I am a mess. That and you dont even know me." She chuckles then sees Red and waves.
He glanced away to the ceiling still in thought, the smirk not there anymore. "Exactly..." He said with a small chuckle to follow.

she growls"because we are the only ones with the similar thing about being demons, you are not a mess, you just dont let out your violent side very much"

She clings to Karma as she slightly whimpered, "D-don't growl please" she whimpered

rolled her eyes and sighed."you've rendered me speechless"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Voice “ geez children. Just get along.demon no demons does not matter. If we supernatural don’t get along then this place will be more of a nightmare.”

she pets red and calms down
She blinks for a moment. "Alright, but I dont know how the demon thing makes you like me. There are other demons out there." She snickers. "I am just use to people liking me because of my big chest and other features that others find appealing." She says nonchalantly.
"When... have I not..?" He said calmly, looking over to her then giving her a small shrug.
((Lmao I see u Jules xD))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Is it just Tyra in my office now??))

"you also have a similar past to mine, but you remained nice, so you are also not competition for my killing"

She gets off of Karma and she started to purr loudly

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus