Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"so when we cuddled and when you blushed, it was mostly just faking to like it"
Quetzalli smiled “Thank you!” She then chuckled slightly “I-I haven’t really been able to do much other than carve rocks, maybe I’ll show you guys them sometime.” She offered
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I am not really the one in charge of that... if it were I'd let you go... I'm just here to help make everyone here more comfortable." She knits her brows. "I could probably sneak you out though." She places a finger to her lips in thought.
She sighs. "I blushed because I'm not use to that. And to be fair it was when you called me hot and kissed my forehead. I dont believe I blushed when you cuddled me. Either way, I can still get embarrassed, that doesnt mean I like like you." She says with cold eyes. "And I'd love to see them Q." She smiles slightly.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She hisses loudly as she struggles to get the iron bar off of herself, "Karma help!" she yelled as she struggled.

her normally passionate eyes had slightly dimmed now"oh"

she frees red and growls at venom

She taps Karma with her tail as she fell to the ground with the iron bar stuck around her waist

she got the iron bar off of red

She hides behind Karma
"This is why people shouldnt like me... I just break their hearts anyway." She sighs and stares at the ground for a moment. "I'm still going outside though. If you would like to come, please do. Besides, like many relationships I've been in, we start off as close friends. I dont just jump into things." She says as she walks towards the outside.
Quetzalli nodded, smiling softly. She then looked over at Karma and sighed a little worriedly before she chuckled slightly “Maybe I should be collecting more rocks for when I’m bored, but at this rate my entire room will be covered I-in them.”

"dont worry about it hun, i aint mad nor heart broken, just disappointed in myself"
"I'd love to see your work Q." She smiles softly then looks over at Karma. "I hope you are not upset with me but just dont beat yourself up." She smiles.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ who is in charge of this place? Cause I want to be with my twin.”

"you know the unfortunate part, is i thought you would say this kind of thing, yet i still cannot help but feel like an idiot for letting my emotions get the better of me"
Alex tilted his head slowly at Shadow after her response. "...Just like that..?" He said a little surprised with a mix of curious and confused. "...Alright then." He chuckled quietly, looking down to his coat and adjusting it a little.
"And I am sorry." She bows. "I'm sorry I couldnt be what you desired."
Quetzalli looked up at Karma and she pulled out a detailed carving of a boar from her pocket, holding out to her. “Here, I-I know it isn’t much but where I come from we these had purpose. The boar symbolizes a lot of different things, such as spiritual strength and prosperity. It was considered a powerful one a-and I want you to have it.” She smiled at her, “Maybe It’ll help you feel better?” Each carving Quetzalli did had a trace of magic to them, small but noticeable. It gave it that small bit that truly made it a totem like in Native American culture.

((XD lol I probably sound so dumb but I’m trying to be sweet rn))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Clyde I believe or at least he would know. But i do want to get you guys together again. So I'll help anyway i can." She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus