Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you remain what i desire, but i let myself be an idiot"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"Clyde I believe or at least he would know. But i do want to get you guys together again. So I'll help anyway i can." She smiles.

“ thanks I could probably help you learn to charge crystals.”
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She tucked her hair behind her ear and yawned again, murmuring suddenly."i'm sorry i couldn't fix your cold problem"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza leaves shadow and alex alone now
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Her eyes light up."R-Really?! That would be delightful!!" She smiles wide. "I mean ahem I would love that." She smiles.
"An idiot? No you just got a bit too ahead of yourself. And Q that is very thoughtful! Karma? She made you something." She smiles.

Alyson wrote:
Her eyes light up."R-Really?! That would be delightful!!" She smiles wide. "I mean ahem I would love that." She smiles.

He grabs a charged crystal from his pocket. “ this is what she was talking about.” He handed Alyson one.

she takes it and puts it somewhere safe"thanks for the boar"
Quetzalli smiled warmly, “No problem! I hope you like it.”

"Oh my this is beautiful! Do you have a non charged one? So I can compare and see if I can make you something that can charge them whenever?" Sorry I am just excited!" She smiles.

she nods

Alyson wrote:
"Oh my this is beautiful! Do you have a non charged one? So I can compare and see if I can make you something that can charge them whenever?" Sorry I am just excited!" She smiles.

He nods the the difference was clear. “Oh as a thank you for taking care of my twin.” He summoned a piece of paper.

"W-Whats this?" She tilts her head slightly.

she finds alyson and pan"how about me? I upgraded her arms and legs"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Karma, do you think that I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat?" she asked

Alyson wrote:
"W-Whats this?" She tilts her head slightly.

Gives her the paper is was a check for a 5 star restaurant. “ I happened to know the owner and he owes me a favor. go take your future husband with you.”

"nope"

Tears begin filling her eyes. "Th-Thank you. I will get you guys back together I promise!" She smiles and looks at Liza. "That is very kind of you." She smiles happily.
"Well if anyone needs me I will be outside." She smiles and hovers her way outside.

"also alyson, clyde said i might be able to officiate your marriage"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus