Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan smiled. “ just don’t go in your work uniforms. Ah yes the Liza. I do have this.” A bracelet appears it had snowflakes and diamonds on it. “ it says this is made to help you control but also allow you to explore a little more about your powers.”
"...What was it..?" He said as he slowly looked over to Shadow, though overhearing her mumble, he still desided to play around with her. "I.. couldn't hear what you said..."
Quetzalli smiled and she went outside as well, humming softly
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well we will get dressed up then. And oh? Well perhaps." She smiles.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she happily accepts it
Shadow (played by Elisora)

she said a little louder."i said im sorry i couldn't fix your cold problem" she started to fall asleep and she said softly."ya know...you're a pretty nice guy" before she fell asleep.

He puts the bare key on Liza. Before looking at Alyson. “ something wrong young lady?”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"You think I can come outside with you too?" she asked Jules shyly and she poked her head to the side from behind Karma.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma watches red
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Bothering me? No just coming up with ideas." She smiles.
"I heard you..." He said quietly right after she said it again, looking back down to his lab coat and still fixing it. But soon he stopped, after hearing that sentence from her. A small smile rose to his face, glancing over to her and noticing she's quite the fast sleeper. So he quietly huffed, and said in his mind. "A nice guy... huh.. That's a first..". Then he looked away, placed his hands onto his lab coat's pockets, and began to walk away onto the halls.
"Certainly, anyone is welcome to join me. I would just enjoy some fresh air." She smiles.

she smiles and walks outside too

Alyson wrote:
"Bothering me? No just coming up with ideas." She smiles.

Tyra started sitting up. He gave Alyson glasses. “ so she does not get into you mind if she looks at you. It makes me sick. They force to where these glasses to cancel he most powerful abilities. Yet there to tight, plus they are just making her powers more unstable.” He took the Tyra glasses and considered destroying them.
Quetzalli smiled and she looked over at Redstar “H-Hi, I don’t think we’ve met yet. I’m Quetzalli.”

She walks over to Jules and she looked a bit shy as she slowly went over to Jules. She softly started to purr at Jules, showing that she's calm and a bit happy as well. She stops midway and she looks at the person, "I'm Redstar" she said to her as she held out her paw for a handshake.

she watches red"arent you still adorable"
Quetzalli shook her paw gently and smiled, “I-It’s nice to meet you.”
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((that was the most adorable thing i've ever seen lol))

She started to purr at Quetzalli and her started to sway from behind herself. She looked at Karma and she slightly blushed, "I'm not adorable" she slightly teased to Karma.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus