Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"Aw the purring sound makes me melt! I have a kitty back home that... well I miss dearly." She smiles and scratches behind Reds ear softly.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"yes you are" she walks over to red and pets her
Quetzalli smiled at her and hummed “That’s Cool, I didn’t know you could purr!” She then asked out of curiosity, “Do you use any magic?”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She purrs louder at them and her tail sways a bit more, then slightly licked Jules's hand, also Karma's hand. "I don't know magic sadly and I'm a cat that stands like you all" she said to Quetzalli, then to everyone else.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She tilts her head. "I could easily make something to help her control her powers it wouldnt hurt at all! I help Jules... er nevermind that's patient doctor classified info but I can make her something that rather than preventing her from using her power can help her better understand them and control them easier. I mean if interested." She smiles.

she smiles at jules"you enjoying the little kitty?"
((Tbh that words-play I just read, with no commas or anything, made me read Alyson's reply 3 dam times xD. Now Imagine her say all of that in 1 sentence without getting some air.))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She nods at Karma as she purrs at them all.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i might act childish, but i am probably older than you are alyson, but i would accept the offer"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

Alex Phoenix wrote:
((Tbh that words-play I just read, with no commas or anything, made me read Alyson's reply 3 dam times xD. Now Imagine her say all of that in 1 sentence without getting some air.))
((lol))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ I understand her having to wears something. But try them on and tell me are they not hurt?” He handed Alyson the glasses.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Lol well she talks fast when she gets excited))

She tries them on and immediately takes them off. "God who made these?! A hater of comfort! That's awful!" She rubs her temple. "Oh and I know you are older. I'm like a child to many peeps here." She chuckles.

"I will be turning 118 in a month" liza states suddenly
((Talk about a playful elder xD))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She woke up and stretched, and was slightly embarrassed at falling asleep in the middle of her conversation with Alex.

((karma is much older))
((Oo))
((Jules is as well a lot older))

"She is soft bul I miss my kitty... and all my pets." She sighs a little as she soaks in the fresh air.

"i normally dont have pets"

((liza is karma's great niece))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus