Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((And they both ended up as specimens together. Makes sense xD))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((actually, karma is not a specimen))
"They are like family." She smiles softly revealing her fangs

"i like your fangs"
"Why thank you I sharpen them twice a day." She smirks.
((Clarify: T w i c e. Them bishes so sharp they could go thru metal if they so wanted to. xD))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((bleh ill brb i have to go play a board game and do 'family bonding time' apparently ;-; ))
((So dont get on her bad side ;) ))

she smiles and kisses jules's forehead
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I love your fangs as well" she said, showing Karma and Jules her razor sharp teeth
((Right? Lol. And aight Eli, have 'fun' lol))

she pets red
She knits her brows slightly and leans back as she kisses her forehead. "Karma... please refrain." She then looks at Red. "Those are nice indeed."

"what, i am no longer allowed to kiss your forehead"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
((Lol well she talks fast when she gets excited))

She tries them on and immediately takes them off. "God who made these?! A hater of comfort! That's awful!" She rubs her temple. "Oh and I know you are older. I'm like a child to many peeps here." She chuckles.

“ your sweet. You think you can fix them? I be very grateful if you did and explains the headaches.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She turns smaller and she actually looks like a cat, then she purrs loudly

she picks red up and pets her more
Quetzalli slowly let some of her scales come out as she needed to shapeshift in order for her own fans to show. She smiled and it could be seen that she too now had large fangs and a row of sharp teeth, like a snake mixed with a dragon. “Your guys’ fangs look nice.” She then looked at Red “Awwww you look so cute!” She smiled more, as she absolutely adored animals.

she opens her mouth to show off her fangs
"Why do you even want to at this point?" She mumbles and looks up at the sky. "So Red, do you can turn into a little kitty? That is adorable!" She smiles

((Is it alright if I put pics on here too? like to show things off like fangs and other things?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus