Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She sways her tail and she purrs loudly at Quetzalli and then at Karma, "Then I'm lucky about being a cat" she purred.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i want to kiss your forehead because i still like you" she smiles down at red now"yes you are you adorable kitty"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She observes them and smiles. "I can make them contacts. They would be comfortable, wont burn and you'd only need to take them out like once every few months for some cleaning stuff! This is a piece of cake!" She excitedly grins. "Is this something you would be interested in? Or any questions?" She tilts her head.

She purrs loudly at her and she soon fell asleep in Karma's hands.
((Probably a question for mango but if everyone else is ok with it I’d be cool with it! I kind of want to put pics as well lol))

Quetzalli smiled as well, then chuckled softly “I can turn into a small snake when need be or my original dragon form but that’s about it for shapeshifting.” She gently scratched the top of Red’s head then chuckled softly as she whispered as to not wake her “We should probably put her to bed huh?”

"no, she is staying with me"
“Ok.” She hummed
((Tbh they could be in each char's profiles. But its a gud request imo.))
((I dont think he'll mind but i shall ask him when he gets on))

"I can shape shift into pretty much anything living. I won't say how I get my forms though. Well... many anyway." She smiles a little.
((I just like visuals ig XD I have a lot of visuals for Jules, some for Alyson))
((Yeh me too xD))

"the rest of my family is more odd than what you see here"

She kept purring in her sleep and she slightly curled up in a ball in Karma's hands.

she smiles
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
She observes them and smiles. "I can make them contacts. They would be comfortable, wont burn and you'd only need to take them out like once every few months for some cleaning stuff! This is a piece of cake!" She excitedly grins. "Is this something you would be interested in? Or any questions?" She tilts her head.

Tyra “ that would work but we need to make so if I have I can use my powers on my friends if they need my help. “ pan “ she blind so we don’t need to worry if she can see out of them.”
She thinks for a moment. Family huh? Besides my children what family do I really even have... She blocks her thoughts so no one can read it

"my family is full of dragons that each have different powers"
Quetzalli nodded, smiling. “That’s cool! My magic isn’t strong enough yet to transform into other creatures.” She then looked at Karma curiously
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Please, I can do just about anything. I can make her see out of them. I can make her see heat so she can tell who her friends are, I can make a scan that sends waves to her brain that tells her who is around her and heighten her senses. I can do just about anything!" She smiles quite proudly.
"Well, perhaps with some training I could help with that." She smiles. "That sounds pretty cool. To have family with a whole lot of different skill sets." She smiles softly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus