Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ she completely blind but heightened senses would work.”
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"sparing with the ones that can harden thier skins to be unbreakable is fun"
Quetzalli smiled “That would be great, thank you!” She then nodded in agreement
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Perfect! This way she can get a general sense of who people are around her. They can also tell her who someone is before they even introduce themselves if you'd like." She smiles with excitement.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She slightly covered Karma's hand with her soft tail.
"Perfect! we can now or later when it physical time." She smiles.
Quetzalli smiled “Either is fine.”
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"Perfect! This way she can get a general sense of who people are around her. They can also tell her who someone is before they even introduce themselves if you'd like." She smiles with excitement.
“ sure! M just said she completely blind..but she It part of who she is. Magic takes away and also gives. Maybe these crystal could help. Want to get started?”

she nuzzles red a bit

She wakes up and she hops on Quetzalli's head, then she fell asleep to her warm hair, she slightly purrs at her as well. "Everyone here is purfect" she purred as she kept an eye open, to see if anyone heard her little pun.

she giggles at the pun as she noticed it right away"get back here red"
Quetzalli giggled a little at the pun and she asked, “Want me to turn into my dragon form or is my hair warm enough? My head is feathered.” She kept her head still so Red wouldn’t fall off
"I feel left out." She chuckles. "But I suppose later since you have Red on you." She smiles softly

"Your hair is perfect enough" she purred as her tail slightly hits Quetzalli's face and she covered her face slightly with her paws. "I'll get on your head when I want to sleep on someone's head Jules" she addded as she purred.
Quetzalli chuckled softly “Thank you.” She then she let her arms become the feathered wings, pulling Jules into a hug “Is this better?” She asked with a warm smile as her feathers were really soft and vibrant.

"this personally feels like a family to me" she pointed at jules, quetzalli, and red"i dont care if you do not feel the way i do, you and me feel like the parents of quetazalli and red feels like our pet"

"You got that right Karma" she purred as she hops on Jules head and sat on her head.
"I feel better thank you." she chuckles then looks at Karma. "Family? I guess I enjoy all of your company but I wouldnt quite go as far as us being parents to them. that would imply we were together." She said as she takes a deep breath. Her eye flickers red and yellow for a second. before she closed them and opened them once more. They returned to normal.

"i want us to be together though" she smiles"and plus, i do sleep in your cell"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Yes! I already have some contact prototypes for other things so I already have a base to start with. If you want to help, feel free to but I am pretty sure I will make something great!" She smiles with confidence.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus