Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She hits Jules playfully with her tail, "I'm your guys pet" she purred loudly.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she pets red
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"Yes! I already have some contact prototypes for other things so I already have a base to start with. If you want to help, feel free to but I am pretty sure I will make something great!" She smiles with confidence.

“ if we melt the crystal will it power transfer to the lens?”
"I am not going to argue with you anymore. You like liking me does not mean I like you in that way. I can share cell rooms with my friends as well. It does not mean I like like them!" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She didnt want her hair to flame up with Red on her head and Q hugging her with her wings.
Quetzalli chuckled softly, “W-Well I mean it would be nice, you seem like you would make a-a good mother but it is a little far when we just met.” She hummed, “I-I hope to become closer though!” Being optimistic, the young dragon seemed to think for a moment before she offered “Y-You know I don’t share a cell with anyone, I-If you guys ever want to sleep in there for the night feel free to ok?” She hugged Jules a little more as she seemed to be trying to comfort her
she grips her outfit trying to remain calm. "I appreciate the tail bops, thank you Red." She chuckles hiding her feelings well.

she sighs and begins to drink some wine
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"That could work!" She says excitedly as she melts a crystal and does her magic with the contacts. Her eyes light up. "This should be it!" She smiles wide.

She balances on her front pawx while on Jules's head, trying to be a show off to everyone

she giggles at red

Alyson wrote:
"That could work!" She says excitedly as she melts a crystal and does her magic with the contacts. Her eyes light up. "This should be it!" She smiles wide.

He contains the magic. “ we need to make eye drops just in case they dry out. I think.” He takes normal eyes drops and dies something to it.

"Perfect idea! Whats that?" She smiles and tilts her head
Quetzalli smiled softly and chuckled “Nice Red!” She looked up at her

Alyson wrote:
"Perfect idea! Whats that?" She smiles and tilts her head

“ it normal eye drops with some magic.” She swirled it around looking at it changing colors.

"I love being a show off to everyone" she purred loudly

"cool"

"Oh I see! That is interesting!" She smiles looking at it mix.
"You're making me want to turn into a kitty or something. but you are very adorable up there im sure." She smiles.

she nods

She gets on the floor and she balances on only one paw, "Hello up there" she purred to Jules.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus