Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she gives red some chicken
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She watched the others talking to each other but stayed in her cell as she was actually quite shy around new people believe it or not and she wondered if Alex would come back or if she would have to go out and look for him.
She sits in the cafeteria and makes sure no one is looking as she snaps her fingers. A bowl of spaghetti and meatballs appear in front of her as well as a piece of cake with a strawberry on it. She smirks and begins eating.

(( oh meh gawd once again ill brb ))
((Casual benefits of being a demon.))

((OKAY im back for good i think xD))

she goes in the cafeteria"i smell cake"
((indeed a demon mutt XD If you knew her long backstory you'll understand shes so much more XD))
((Sooo extraaa xD))
"Indeed! I just got some!" She smiles

"i didnt smell cake before, so you did not get that from in here"
"I have my ways." She smirks with a devilish smile.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I'll make it quick and easy and as painless as possible." she smiles as she delicately and quickly places them in her eyes.

"screw you and your creation abilities, if i had that, i would be too lazy to go get and kill the chicken myself"
Alex was merely just walking around the halls, letting his mind go for a bit, as well as talking to some of the guards about some crazy experiments of the past. Some short, some weird, amd some not even believable at all. But as he was doing so, he apparently made a loop around and made it over to the cells once more. But kept his gaze forward as he slowly walked by, thinking about something. "...Cold..." Well, you can figure out that one.
(("I have my ways." Evil Wink-wonk lmao))

She turned her head at the sound of footsteps and smiled when she realized it was Alex and she waved to him.

(( bleh typing on this through my small phone screen sucks))
((Turn it over :v ))
Quetzalli smiled and she walked into the cafeteria, she got her food from there and she walked over “Is it ok if I sit with you?”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus