Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i just really wanted more snow cones"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She shrugged. "I might seem like it but I'm not really talkative that much sometimes" She noticed him shuddering and she frowned wanting to make his cold feeling to away.
"Well it just takes time to control and master." She says as she makes a paper cone and swirls her hand as a snowball forms on top the paper cone. She smiles softly and hands her the cone.

she noms it
"...Sometimes.. hm..?" He said as he looked back at her, then noticed how she looks slightly sad. Figured it was due to the fact he's just said the word quietly again. "..Cheer up, Shadow... Here, want to go... for a walk..?" He offered as he took a step back from the door of the cell.

She stood up and exited her cell to stand beside him. "Sure"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I could probably make them less irritating! That way you wont need the drops so often." She smiles.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"I could probably make them less irritating! That way you wont need the drops so often." She smiles.

“ please do it hurts.” Pan comforts his twin.
Quetzalli smiled softly and she hummed, finishing eating and she watched the others

she makes a couple snow balls with her magic to try to take it slow and she throws them at people
Once she agreed, he softly nodded and turned to walk down the left hallway. Assuming Shadow followed by him. "...I assume your.. past, its not pretty." He said, his hands on both his pockets as he had the lab coat off, but hanging from his shoulders.

"Of course" She takes them out and and works her magic once more. She places her goggles on and begins. Once finished she moves them off her head which have left some red marks around her cheeks. "Alright these should be much better." She smiles and places them in.

she hits alyson with one snow ball

She nodded. "Some of it yes but not all of it was bad"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"Of course" She takes them out and and works her magic once more. She places her goggles on and begins. Once finished she moves them off her head which have left some red marks around her cheeks. "Alright these should be much better." She smiles and places them in.

“ that better.” Tyra nodded. Pan put drops in Tyra eyes. Tyra “ it better.”
she catches some and they evaporate in her hand. "Pretend you are gently holding something precious and placing it softly in their bed. Right now you are throwing your baby at people." She chuckles. "Which I just murdered I suppose if that analogy were real but you get what i am saying."
As they walked, Alex took out his right hand and, randomly with his finger, began drawing something like before. This time in a slow fashion since they were walking. "..Can't say mine is good... brr.." He shuddered a little, but kept his composure like nothing happened. "But, how was yours..?" He asked as his gaze is set on the drawing.

"wait, babies?" she looks around now"i see no babies"

((How tho? Alyson is in her office with the door shut and you are in the cafeteria?))

"Good I am glad to hear." She smiles softly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus