Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i said she was running around throwing them))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She pressed close to him so that their shoulders touched and she at least tried to warm up his right side and watched him draw. "I had a happy childhood it was when I hit my teens that changed"
"I was talking about your magic. Treat it as if it is something you cherish or befriend rather than fighting it. Otherwise its not easily controlled." She says

"but now i wanna see wolf babies"

((she likes to see puppies))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Still how when the door is shut and locked... its whatever))

"Liza please not now. I'm doing some serious work right now." She says softly

((also she has teleportation magic, which usually leaves behind a snow pile or, if she has enough energy, an entire snowman))
At first he got flustered, even with a small blush on him, but he tried to focuz on the drawing, and onto listening to her. But... somehow he did fell less.. cold. Just hope she doesn't feel cold from her left side either. "H..happy I see... Well, mine was sorta.. interesting... But later on it became... rather weird." He chuckled lightly at the thought as he drew. "...But, what changed after your teen years..?" He asked calmly, glancing down at her as he said it, then back to the drawing.
Quetzalli listened to Jules and she hummed slightly, thinking to herself as she put her hand out a little and she focused a little. A small glow emitted and it looked like something was starting to form but it wasn’t strong enough

She sighed softly. "Friendships changed"
"Sylvie included...?" He added after her.

She nodded.
He huffed lightly. "Figured... but.. what did happen between... the two of you..?" The drawing began to have a little bit of shape, but it was yet unknown of what he is actually drawing.

she throws snowballs at alex and runs off

She sent a fireball at the snowball, therefore melting it and saving him from a snowy end. "It was when she started the rumors... She told people I was a murderer"
((Lowkey I was writing mah counter to it, but ye beat me to it ;w; xD))

(( haha your welcome))
He glanced at the snowballs, then at the fireball clashing onto them, melting. Then he glanced back at his drawing and back to listening to her. "A murderer...? Strange.." He stated quietly.
((Oh shush.))
"Q were you trying something?"She asks with a smile as she tilts her head.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus