Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She nodded. "Yeah... "
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Alyson wrote:
"Good I am glad to hear." She smiles softly.

Tyra tries to focus. Pan “ rest sis. That will help if you relax.” He kissed his sister cheek and sat next to her. He looked at Alyson. “ thank you.”
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"jules, can you find any wolf babies?"
Quetzalli nodded a little, “I-I guess I’m trying to befriend my magic like you said.” She chuckled softly, “I don’t really know how to do that though, like if there’s a special technique. I thought maybe summoning a rock and slowly building up its size might be a good idea but it isn’t working.” She explained
"...You don't appear as one.. at least on my eyes... but continue." He said, beginning to draw slightly faster due to being used to draw while walking. He hasn't done that before often, and usually it takes him longer to make what's on his mind... But for some reason, he's just getting used to it by the minute.

"Well when she started the rumors people became suspicious... I wasn't allowed to be near other people's children... I couldn't hang out with my friends anymore... I was alone"
"Alright first imagine it. picture its detail. Claim it as your own and no one elses. Make sure you take a deep breath. Don't question your power. Know it is yours and you will feel it running through you. That is when you befriend it is when you claim it to be yours. This only works of course if you physically have that certain power." she chuckles. "You cant think fire ball if you only have ice powers." She smiles. "Now Q, deep breath in and close your eyes. visualize that of what you want most. Feel your magics flow and energy as you do. Hold out your hand and feel the magic flow to it as it creates what you desire. Do not force it to but work with it." She smiles softly.

"I never said there were wolf pups here though and perhaps later I will turn into one for you but for now I am a bit tired." She smiles.
"...One person can change the life of others... Either in a good way, or a terrible way.. I know how that feels..." He said the last past as he glanced down to the side. Then pushed it away from his mind and focuzed on the drawing. "I'm... listening."
((Demon teacher Jules at your service. xD))

she threw snowballs at jules as her great auntie was fast asleep on one of the benches
this time she stares at the snowballs and they melts before coming near her. "Please stop this. I grow tired of people getting hit with snowballs." She says trying to sound kind.

((Ill be here all week XD))
Quetzalli listened to this intently and nodded, smiling “Alright!” She did as instructed and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and she tried visualizing some flowers and plants in her head since she used earth magic. After a short moment she could feel it run through and her smile seemed to grow as she held out her hand, and from it roots and vines suddenly sprouted and wrapped around her hand, then shot out beautiful roses of a deep red color. She opened her eyes, “I-I did it! I actually made it appear!”

((XD the best teacher!))
((Ah- heck yeah! xD))
((Now imagine Jules saying that exact sentence of her trying to sound kind, but in a british accent. It will sound legit xD))

She took a deep breath as the next part was painful for her. "Well one day a boy around my age gathered some of his friends and tried to do... things to me" She swallowed thickly. "I couldn't get away and I just... lost it, I lost control of my power and it k-killed them" She looked away as a tear trailed down her cheek, revealing that memory had awakened the feelings she had felt that night but she held them in the best she could.
She smiles proudly. "See? What I tell ya! I have a life time of knowledge." She chuckles. "You felt it didn't you? The magics flow." She asks kindly
Quetzalli smiled “It felt weird, but a good weird?” She chuckled, “Thank you!” She then hugged her with one arm since the other was covered in flowers. Getting an idea, Quetzalli gently removed the roses from her arm and hand, putting them on the table and plucking one off. With great care she put one into Jules’s hair, making sure there were no thorns on it that would hurt her.
((Oh you are right! I should've made her British XD jk))

((Awww that was so sweet uwu))

she starts teleporting all over the place, leaving like 50 snow men around before it was just a bunch of piles of snow until she found a bunch of lazer guns, thinking they were for lazer tag she fired one

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus