Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Where do we ... why would we even have lazer guns here?!))

She smiles with lightly pinkened cheeks and hugs her back as Q placed a flower in her hair. "Why thank you." She smiles softly. "You make some beautiful flowers."
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she realizes it is not for lazer tag and puts it down and teleports back with a scared look on her face
(("Uh, ma'am, there's a lazer gun assembly right over that door." I can imagine Liza saying that in a diff way lol))
((And tbh, a british accent, perfect fit for a demon like Jules xD))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( why jusy why would we have Lazer guns? XD))
((Gotta be prepared for anything. Idk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ xD))
Quetzalli smiled as well and a slight tint of pink sprung to her cheeks from the compliment “Thank you as well. You’re a really good teacher.”

((Lazer guns, not what I was expecting XD))

((word of warning, she will teleport you both there and leave you in there with no way to get out until someone comes and finds you))
((Thats why you have tranq guns i just dont get lazor guns but ok))
((Right? Lol))
((I would just teleport out so it wont effect me much))

"Well I am only telling you how it feels for me. I am glad it helped." She smiles softly.

"i have no clues how i got there, nor if that place was even within the walls of this place, but i am not going back"
"If you would like more help feel free to stop by! I have a lot to teach and it would be nice to have someone listen and learn." She smiles with a hint of excitement.
((Lol at this point I barely understand anything in this rp so I’m like “Welp just another day” XD And Quetzalli would probably not be very happy about that))

Quetzalli hummed slightly “If You’d like one you’re free to have one of the carvings in my room that I’ve made.” She offered, “And I can always tell you what each animal represents as well.” She then smiled, obviously excited “I would love to do that!”

she knows how to control her powers, just the sudden change in strength got her the first time the tried them with the bracelet
"I would be honored to hear about them! We can begin whenever. Just tell me when you are ready." She smiles at her excitement.

"you wanna know how all my powers work?"
Quetzalli nodded and smiled more, if she were in her dragon form her tail would probably be wagging like a puppy’s. “Anytime is fine with me.”
Once she mentioned a boy, his eyes slowly went over to his side, glancing at her. Hearing closely, he slowly began to slow down, until the both of them came to a halt. Even stopping the drawing, letting it float by his left shoulder as well as the pencil to better look at her. "Shadow..." He said quietly, gently placing both his hands on both her shoulders. "...You were just.. defending youself... Even if it happened.. it wasn't entirely your fault." He pointed out calmly, moving his left hand over to her face and slowly cleaning a tear away. Then he moved his hands down and gave her a gentle hug to calm her down. Or so he hoped... lets also hope she doesn't start to feel cold.

"You... aren't the one to blame.." He added quietly. "It was your powers... You still couldn't control them..."
((Liza who are you talking to if you are in the lazer room?))

"We can start now if you'd like!" She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus