Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

“Sure!” Quetzalli smiled, “What should we start with?” She tied her long hair back quickly so it wouldn’t get in the way while they were practicing
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((you do realize she teleported back, right?))
((I'm pretty sure she TP'd to the lazer room, dropped the lazer, TP'ed back and over to both Q and Jules lol))
((Ohhh, Sorry I thought she was still in the Laser room as well 😅 I can read I swear lol))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She took comfort in his embrace and she clung to him for a moment.
((Tbh a draw-worthy moment right there :'v .))
((Oh i misread))

"You can tell me Liza sure. Then me and Q are going to train or i am going to teach her how to work with her magic." She smiles. "Oh and I was thinking we could read a few spells I know and go from there." She gently smirks.
Quetzalli nodded “Sounds good Jules! And sure Liza I’m curious.” She smiled
He slowly moved his head back to look slightly down at Shadow. But not breaking the hug just yet as all he could see was her face resting against his chest, letting her emotions go. "Smile... Shadow..." He spoke softly, "..You're safe here... with us all." Even Alex was trying to hold his tears back, in which was working.

she blinks at being told sure
She waits as she rests her chin on her hand.

She took a shaky breath and let go of him, which she didn't like doing and she gave him a small smile to make him happy.

"the thing i see when controlling my power looks like a crystal ball" she blinks as she now must think about it
Quetzalli nodded curiously, humming. “A crystal ball?”
When she let go, so did he. Then he gave her a soft smile in return of seeing hers. "...You ok.. Shadow..?" He asked quietly to make sure.

"yes, when you dig into your power within your mind you see an object, mine is simplistic yet amazing, it can tell how bad i am feeling by fogging up"
Quetzalli nodded, “That’s really interesting.” She smiled, “I don’t think I’ve dug deep enough to see mine yet. How did you find it?”
"Interesting. So you visualize something through a crystal ball that you visualize in your mind? That is creative indeed." She smiles

She nodded, feeling more relaxed than usual. "I'm okay now"
((Double the interest, double the post lol One says 'interesting' while the other is 'very interested' xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus