Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"we all see the things differently, you all imagine things related to your powers, i just imagine an object, everyone does it differently, depending on how much i of the ball i press onto determines the spell i cast, and the amount of pressure i press on it determines the power"
"I see. Indeed we all see it differently." She smiles softly.
Quetzalli nodded, “We Do, and that’s an interesting way of how you use your magic.” She smiled

she creates a ball exactly like what her crystal ball is and presses only three of her fingers from each hand on it and it begins to snow
"Good..." Then he glanced over to his left side, the pencil flying over to his right hand, as well as the drawing setting by it, ready to begin once more. He glanced at it, then over to Shadow. "...Want to resume our walk... then?" He asked, then a random shiver came up. "Brr..."
She radiates heat. "Very nice but please I think I have had enough snow for a minute." She smiles as the snow evaporates around her. She is careful that it doesnt hurt anyone. "The snow is pretty but I just want to be warm right now."
Quetzalli smiled “Cool!”
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She pressed close to him again. "Sure"

"if i am demonstrating my power, all i can do is change the temperature"
"Continue." She says kindly.
((I may misread things rn so i apologize in advance))
((Same here lol))
((I am not sleepy tired but my eyes arent focusing and my stomach is growling... I have nothing to eat but puddin and apple sauce from back when i had my wisdom teeth removed))

she makes an exclamation point with her hand and floating exclamation points of ice float above her head, she does the same with question marks and ellipses:
she claps. "Very well done." She smiles. "I see what you mean now."
((Zoinks... Hey, if I could send ye sum of mah cooking over there, ye would be happier than ever xD. But dam, that sucks.))

she smiles and then just randomly starts taping it to teleport
Again with the sudden approach, making Alex blush a bit as he looks away. "R...right.." He said quietly, turning slowly then began walking down again. Also beginning to draw where he'd left off as he looked over to it.
((What would you be cookin me Shaggy? I would be super happy indeed! :3 ))
((Any p-preferences, then? I know what S-scoob wants, and I d-do too.
Shaggy is totally me tbh xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus