Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She watched him draw, not really paying attention to anything else. She was very curious about what he was drawing and wanted to see what it would turn out to be.
Quetzalli smiled “You’re really good with your magic!”
((IGNORE THIS POST XD))
(( Jinkies! I would love to have a surprise! ... I cant do velma XD So Ruh Roh Raggy Rust Rurprise Re))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"unfortunately, i know what happens if i crush it, my dreams come true, my only dreams if i do not have my teddy, the entire world gets frozen"
"Sounds icy and lucky for the world there are fire magics then to help unfreeze the world." She smiles.
((I love how that sent twice xD. But tbh that's not that bad of a Velma impression though. lol))
((Much appreciated XD Scooby doo was like my fav show as a kid))

(( this is very intertaining to read XD))
Quetzalli nodded “That isn’t good, but yeah I’m glad there’s fire magic to help counteract it.”
((XD indeed. And lol I love Scooby Doo!))

"unfortunately fire would not save the world unfortunate enough to be frozen by me crushing my crystal ball"
((Honeeestly though. But for me I grew with Beyblade, Yu-gi-oh!, and the Dragon Ball series. Man those take back :'v ))
Quetzalli nodded “Well hopefully you won’t crush it.”

(( oh my gawd I used to watch all of those Yu-gi-oh was my favorite!))
She laughs. "Are you kidding me? You are telling me that fire that is hotter than the sun, no hotter than Hell itself can't unfreeze it? I'm sorry but I doubt it and if it were true then I would have a solution so I'm not worried. The world may freeze but that doesnt mean the people in it need to." She says and leaves it like that. She doesnt expand on her words and leaves them as a mystery.

"hell itself would freeze over if i used that"
((Imagine Hell actually having a singular part frozen.))
((AYEEE My childhood right there! Those and like PPG, Life as a teenage robot, Danny Phantom, Ned's Disclassified School survivor Guide, and Zoey 101 OH and Drake and Josh!))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"yes, liza has a scary strong ability with her, she took me to a world she once froze over with that ability, it had living, breathing people there, no one survived and i could not unfreeze the ice no matter how hard i tried, i even got a few more demons to help, the ice would not budge"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus