Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli listened to this silently, curious.

((Omg I grew up when ALL of those! Yugio, dragon ball Z, Danny Phantom, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, Ned’s declassified, And a few others like Pokémon and (really random but) documentaries about paleontology))
((We got to like, h-hang out with Scoob h-here. Those sh-shows I also w-watched as well!))
"Then I can not have that happen. You would be killing my people from more than just Earth. I know how crystal balls work and I have many forces that could counter in. So, if you break it... you will be sorry." She says with an icy tone and serious eyes.
((Wait- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! I just remembered mah boy lmao))
((*starts singing the intro for gud times' sake, and cause I'm a goof like that*))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( hmm I've hear of fresh prince but I've never actually watched it))
((Suit life of Zach and Cody!

Ree-Hee-Hee-Hee-Hee-Hee! Rohkay! XD))
((Same, but ive seen a couple of clips from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Just haven’t watched the actual show))
((Omg noooooo xDDDD Ye had to remind me of that show? I was already mentally prepared to sing lmao))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she cries"i never meant to do it, dont hurt me"

((Lmao))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"she accidentally crushed the crystal ball when she did it"

((Yeah das right karma protect herrr XD))
"I said if you hurt my people. I have my ways anyway. It would prevent you from even doing so if it effected anyone I care about. So, just be careful." She says with a sharp stare as she does not take kindly when people she cares about could get hurt or killed over nothing.
((Effected, or Affected? xD. And I'm still not getting over the british accent I personally gave Jules. Its just sooo fitting.))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"JULES, STOP IT, YOU ARE SCARING HER"
Quetzalli sighed softly, then flinched when she yelled and frowned. “L-Look she’s just trying to give a warning ok?” She looked at Karma and Liza, then looked at Jules “I’m sure she’s careful, a-and it’s not like she’s going to break it on purpose or anything.”
((Quetzalli casually jinxing the moment. xD))
"Good, that was my intention. If she doesn't understand the severity of her actions by not taking proper care of the crystal ball then I will be forced to take measures I do not want to take!" She says calmly but firm. "I know she is your family and I like you Liz but please take good care of that crystal ball. That is all I am saying." She says with a serious look. "I will NOT have people frozen and killed because of an accident. That is just unfair." She rests a hand over her heart recalling something. She sighs. "Just promise you will be careful." She says as she stands up. "Q would you like to train still?" She asks as she tries to calm her anger not wanting to release a different side of her.

((XD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus