Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She continued her pace, staring straight ahead. "And if I did...? What would you do? "
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"she is not shaking because of that, she is shaking because she is afraid the people who she froze over would suddenly come back, she is having a problem of ptsd"
"Good- brr- question..." He said, looking back to his drawing then slowly resuming the work. "...What you think I.. would do..?" He asked back.
Quetzalli frowned “H-How do you help her then?” She asked, “I-I mean your her aunt, you’d know her the best. Jules a-and I probably wouldn’t b-be much help in this case.”

She shrugged. "I'm not you I don't how how you feel about me" Unconsciously she had started move closer, residing in her original spot and she didn't realize it until she felt her shoulder lightly brush his.
((Q is so innocent in the scenario oml xD))

((Ikr? Lol))
Her blood boils more. "She doesnt want to UNFREEZE THEM?! Is that what I am hearing?! You may have froze them in time so they wouldn't even know the difference and yet she does not want to save them?! Are you serious!?" Her hair begins to flame up as her eyes become black with red iris'. "Listen kid we all do stuff in life we regret! Hell if you'd seen half the shit I've done you would wonder how I am still standing with knowing what I have done. BUT If I could or had a chance to undo a death that shouldn't have happened because of me being young and inexperienced then you better believe I would do anything to make it happen!" Her heart races in anger as even her veins in her arms and around her eyes become black.
((XD lol Quetzalli is a very timid character who hates conflict so she’s just like “Pls”))
((Oh dear... I really hope someone calms Jules down... Things may go south here soon if they are not careful.And I apologize for any foul language that is spoken from Jules >.< Or If I again misread anything and overreact ))

((Oh crap karma you might wanna protect that small bean of yours before Jules loses her marbles))
((Aight, so, pop quiz-
Let's see who can calm down a Demon Teacher in under 2-3 replies.
A- Quetzalli
B- Liza
C- Karma
D- Herself
E- mysterious choice
Here we go! xD))

(( it's gotta be A))
(( Jules is very much a logic person unless people she cares about is involved so if shes if logic is at play she should be fine I suppose but who knows XD ))
((Tbh I'm going with 'A' too lol))

(( this is how it'll play out
Jules loses her marbles and Karma is soon to follow and the Quetzalli jumps in and she calms everyone down XD))
((Sounds totally legit to me, I'm voting on that. xD))
((Again, someone just needs to logic it out for Jules or who knows she may do something else unexpected. who knows?))

((Ye who knows?))
((Right? Who knows.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus